Världsalltets Fanfar mp3 at Napalm Records

after some problems i was able to make the myspace thing work, and i'm finally listening to the whole song (third in line, who's the second listener????)

after some problems i was able to make the myspace thing work, and i'm finally listening to the whole song (third in line, who's the second listener????)

Heh, that's probably me.
Oh, and it sounds marvellous. My initial thought was that this has to be the best work I've heard from Vintersorg since "Cosmic Genesis".

Heh, that's probably me.
Oh, and it sounds marvellous. My initial thought was that this has to be the best work I've heard from Vintersorg since "Cosmic Genesis".

ehehe i thought you were the first one! (edit: uh-hum sorry, i tought shankao posted two messages consecutively, but now i see it's you draugen)
myspace is playing tricks to me and refuses to work correcly, i'm not able to see it with windows, i have to use modzilla firefox.

your're right, it's really spectacular! :tickled: i love the melodic part which was cutted in the sample, and also the guitar solo....

the counter says 16 listenings now, and i'm doing the fifth consecutively!!!! ahahah
can't stop listening...it's really magnetic and mind capturing!

please call the fucking neuro!
it's the 10th listening or something...
the funny thing is that i promised myself to wait for the whole album, 'cause i don't like to know some songs of a new album, i usually want to have my mind clear with no idea of what im going to listen, i mean, everything or nothing. but the will is weaker than intentions, so i'm here consuming the mp3. :rolleyes: