Världsalltets Fanfar mp3 at Napalm Records

AHHHHH that's so fucking great !!!! Damn...'cause i don't like to know some songs of a new album, i usually want to have my mind clear with no idea of what im going to listen, i mean, everything or nothing[2] But its stronger than me...that song is awesome!!!!! can't wait for the whole album...AHHHH just 23 days :(

EDIT: the part after4 minutes is beautiful!!

your're right, it's really spectacular! :tickled: i love the melodic part which was cutted in the sample, and also the guitar solo....
yeah exactly! from around 3:40 i thought : wow! fantastic vocal part!:worship: and a great guitar riff right after! i'm sooo glad it's nothing like Universal, mr.V still can sing beautifully! :kickass:
it works well with me, no problems at all. The count was at 29 right now. I guess it was all Lefay :lol:

Come on!!!

40 listenings now... hehehehe :)

It's growing in my head on each listening!!

it's fucking catchy!
the day after the sample, and i did listen to it 3 times or 4, i was going to work by car and i was singing the song in my head, that means it has a strong hold on one's mind

@NovembersDirge: Just for curiosity, I remember reading something about you here, you are a north american living in sweden right? how you moved out to sweden? job,university? worth it?

Didn't think I would like the new Vintersorg, because my taste has changed a lot lately, but I'm finding I'm sitting here bobbing my head and airdrumming to this song. Definitely a good sign.

Yeah, I'm from Wisconsin in the USA and now I live in Sweden. I study at Uppsala Uni right now, but I initially landed in Umeå (the famous hockey rival of Skellefteå). I came as a student and then I met a woman here and stayed 'cause I was done with my schooling and decided "why the hell not". :)

I like Sweden a lot. People are a lot more reserved than Americans, which can be a problem, but I feel very at home here and I have a great life with a great woman, so it's hard to imagine leaving (particularly if we were going to form a family since the social infrastructure here is so much better than in the states). I joined a group of norrlänningar and wannabe norrlänningar (like myself) at the university here and so I've been having a lot of fun with that, as well. Life is great here. So yeah, thus far it was worth it.

I think the hardest part is really the job market, but now that I'm getting educated in Sweden and I'm going to get my citizenship this summer (I hope), then hopefully it'll be easier. I mean, in a lot of ways it's easier for me than for others, but it's been hard. I know very few immigrants of any background who have had steady jobs other than at universities.

Also, this song is fucking great. :headbang: :lol:

Shit, out one evening because I'm sick, and all this?! Things move fast in V-land obiously, already 130 listens... Now I'm even more exited about getting the album. As always, Mr. V does best when he is doing the Vintersorg stuff (sorry all you Borky fans out there, but that's just how I feel).

Shit, out one evening because I'm sick, and all this?! Things move fast in V-land obiously, already 130 listens... Now I'm even more exited about getting the album. As always, Mr. V does best when is doing the Vintersorg stuff (sorry all you Borky fans out there, but that's just how I feel).

I'm agree. I think Mr.V vocals are better on Vintersorg albums.

So, I'm checking the tracklist album, and this is the first song. Without listen the other songs, I think its a very good choice. Catchy, powerfull and consistent track.

Shit, out one evening because I'm sick, and all this?! Things move fast in V-land obiously, already 130 listens... Now I'm even more exited about getting the album. As always, Mr. V does best when is doing the Vintersorg stuff (sorry all you Borky fans out there, but that's just how I feel).

No, it's true: There's obviously a lot more freedom involved; Andreas does whatever he pleases in his records, and that shows. Even if I really like Universal, the vocals in this album are much, much better.

Yeah, I'm from Wisconsin in the USA and now I live in Sweden. I study at Uppsala Uni right now, but I initially landed in Umeå (the famous hockey rival of Skellefteå). I came as a student and then I met a woman here and stayed 'cause I was done with my schooling and decided "why the hell not". :)

I like Sweden a lot. People are a lot more reserved than Americans, which can be a problem, but I feel very at home here and I have a great life with a great woman, so it's hard to imagine leaving (particularly if we were going to form a family since the social infrastructure here is so much better than in the states). I joined a group of norrlänningar and wannabe norrlänningar (like myself) at the university here and so I've been having a lot of fun with that, as well. Life is great here. So yeah, thus far it was worth it.

I think the hardest part is really the job market, but now that I'm getting educated in Sweden and I'm going to get my citizenship this summer (I hope), then hopefully it'll be easier. I mean, in a lot of ways it's easier for me than for others, but it's been hard. I know very few immigrants of any background who have had steady jobs other than at universities.

Also, this song is fucking great. :headbang: :lol:

Nice, congrats on the gal and the future family. That's brilliant, I thought you were a 24-year old kid (heee hee I just called meself a "kid", even I don't buy it).

I'll post a new thread pretty soon and I can see that you'll help me out a lot.

And yes, it's perfect. Absolutely love it.

Wow. A complete track. I'll just say I'm extremely impressed with the vocals toward the end. He nails that shit. Bravo

The cheese-factor breakdown in the end was jävla bra! The short guitarsolo also cool.

V-factor for president! V-factor in Albania 2012!

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO AWESOME SO MANY THANKS!!!! I'm sorry for the caps, but I'm just too excited :D

I'm agree. I think Mr.V vocals are better on Vintersorg albums.

they are of course better than on universal (for now, i mean, we have listened only one song), but let's not forget how beautiful it was andreas' voice on epic and empiricism!!!! those albums are masterpieces, i'm never tired of listening at them.

they are of course better than on universal (for now, i mean, we have listened only one song), but let's not forget how beautiful it was andreas' voice on epic and empiricism!!!! those albums are masterpieces, i'm never tired of listening at them.

I second that. His voice sounds so perfect, powerful, and complete on those albums, especially Empiricism. The end segment on "Liberated" is so epic. :worship:

Yes, yes. :cool:

Believe me, I love Mr. V voice in all his projects, and I realize how he is growing as vocalist on every release, specially since Empiricism, I think.

I like a lot his work on Cronian's Enterprise.