Världsalltets Fanfar mp3 at Napalm Records

Why is that?

On another topic, I'm surprised that the album hasn't leaked yet - I thought it would be out by now. Or did I miss something? ;)
If I remember correctly, The Focusing Blur was leaked before christmas 2003 and it has a release date of February 2004. Has Napalm Records improved secruity or something???

Well, for example, I wasn't a big fan of Solens Rötter, yet I still do the website and I want to try to push those two things apart. Fortunately, the new record seems to be better. :saint:

Also, yeah, Napalm in Europe is holding their shit tight to their chests now. It's actually fucking annoying, IMO, because even I didn't get a copy of the record until very recently and I do the damn website. But the Americans I know got that shit like a month ago and it's got a later release date. I just now got the February releases!

Anyway, looks like the re-organization is going to keep things from leaking, which is good for the artists IMO.

Aw, but I'll be posting one! :D

Actually I've been thinking about not posting a Vintersorg review.

I guess there's a slight conflict of interests since you're doing the page :p ? But it sucks that they didn't send you the CD until now.

Why is that?

On another topic, I'm surprised that the album hasn't leaked yet - I thought it would be out by now. Or did I miss something? ;)
If I remember correctly, The Focusing Blur was leaked before christmas 2003 and it has a release date of February 2004. Has Napalm Records improved secruity or something???

Yeah, it's good that the album hasn't leaked! Most bands upload their entire albums to mySpace nowadays anyhow.

Will you do that Angry Guy?

So is this definitely Benny on drums? They say it's him in the review, but I could have sworn I was hearing programmed drums.

It's a drum machine? I thought they were real... still it sounds really playful.

Talking about the Infernal Masquerade review: I wonder what they expect with something 'new'. It's like the norm is: musicians should aim for something they never did before.

^ Indeed, i know some guys who hate "The Focusing Blur" i mean...wtf ):< It´s a great album, it was a great change in the style *The focusing blur for me is way more progressive than any vintersorg albums* but i can't agree, every vintersorg cd is great, different but somehow is the same thing, a great trip imo :)

I would love another album with asgeir and steve. In my opinion, those two albums were incredible.