Världsalltets Fanfar mp3 at Napalm Records

Djöfull;9685796 said:
Ok, never heard of that. As to protect the sheep? *cough*

ahahaha no, not to protect them, just to feed them!
when the food was starting to lack, and the main priority was to feed humans, sheeps were sent of the roofs to eat grass (which grew there spontaneusly), so they could continue living and give people fresh milk and flesh.
it's a really brilliant idea, but it also very funny, i was amused when i read it!

I think it's far from 3rd-world haha. I mean, when were these houses built? I've always loved old houses, I stayed at a friend's 1000-year old house (which was sadly enough, sold) in Dorchester and it was wicked.
I like the roofs and the little windows at the front. I love windows.

i love old houses too!
sadly my town is pretty recent, so nothing like that is built here :Smug:
but i had one of my best new year's eve in a amazing mansion, i suppose it was built around 1700 or something...
it belongs to a countess and for a unique twist of fate we had the chance to live there for 3 days. one of the weirdest and most interesting experience of my life.
you could breath history and nobility in that house. fucking amazing!!!!

I think it's far from 3rd-world haha. I mean, when were these houses built?
The house at the bottom was built in the late 19th century. There had to be constant renovation and maintenance with these houses as the weather erodes the materials. I just saw a description from 1862 that says that icelanders are always building the same house annually! Cause there always something that needs to get fixed. Due to the destructing forces and weak material there aren't any whole houses before 1800 I think. But ruins are plentiful.

So I am amazed to see 500+ years houses in Europe.

Why do I feel so nostalgic listening this? Geesh, it gave me goosebumps. Its great, those harsh vocals are top notch. It really surprise me! Let's wait a little longer, just a little longer damn!

i'm glad that the vocals are different than on Universal, i was a bit afraid it might go in the same direction... but it's great that it sounds really Vintersorgish.

Do people not have daytime work here? Or are they pretending they're working? Anyway, it's my day off, for your exquisite information...
So, if you keep your eyes peeled on Wednesday, there might be.. for example.. something new on the MySpace. ;)
You must be really down witha V-crew!? You're the angrymetal guy, right. Reespec!

:lol: You're the only person who read that apparently.
i saw it yesterday evening on Vintersorg's myspace so i was already wondering what it might be... ;) good that you said it here as well, now my guess would be it's a new preview song/sample :saint:

Djöfull;9687702 said:
Do people not have daytime work here? Or are they pretending they're working? Anyway, it's my day off, for your exquisite information...
that's the greatest thing of being your own boss: you can take time off anytime you want :p

I'm a student, thus the life of luxury. :lol:

It's entirely possible that on the MySpace there could come songs or samples. Buuuut..

what kind of sense would that make? I'll be posting artistic renditions of the new songs in silent, interpretive dance!