Pre-Order for NOVELLA RESERVOIR avail now

I heard that book is a real page turner...just like the DaVinci Code.:rolleyes:

Dude, seriously, what is your problem?

We know you don't like Novembers Doom (Though I would probably be safe in saying you haven't even really heard them). What is the point in bashing the band in a forum of a festival they are playing at?

I am not bashing them, just making a joke. LIMB records does this with all the releases. They do great band histories and stuff. Never said I hate Novembers Doom....only heard one song in your car. People need to lighten up...or is that not being metal.

I am not bashing them, just making a joke. LIMB records does this with all the releases. They do great band histories and stuff. Never said I hate Novembers Doom....only heard one song in your car. People need to lighten up...or is that not being metal.

What happens in my car stays in my car!!!!!!!!

Dead on, Britt. Dead. On. Then again, if it was Elvenking he'd be leading the ballwasher extravaganza...

No....I dont get into reading lyrics and stuff. Never get a chance to. Out of curiousity..how is it being packaged? Like a DVD size case or is the book different. I see lots of black metal bands doing the DVD size case with books and stuff. I hate that due to storage. I also hate with a passion Digi packs.

From the pics that have been posted, I think the book is completely separate from the CD. It is just being sold together. I think they are packaging it all in a suede bag. There are supposed to be some extras with the package, such as posters, etc.

Definitely something for the die-hards mostly.

From the pics that have been posted, I think the book is completely separate from the CD. It is just being sold together. I think they are packaging it all in a suede bag. There are supposed to be some extras with the package, such as posters, etc.

Definitely something for the die-hards mostly.

I hate over sized packaging. I just got the deluxe Domain CD/DVD and it has a huge ass spine that takes up three spots on my shelf where other CDs could go. But it has 2 CD's and DVD so I shouldnt be too mad. I hated the over sized case for the Rhapsody DVD/CD combos.

Heya guys.....the book is as Jasonic said, being packaged in a special bag along with the cd, a poster and some other collectibles thrown in there. The book is an actual full-sized book, sized approx. 6 inches by 9 inches, and its got full color pages and photographs as well, and I think it's about 80 pages.

Obviously this is something that was created for the "diehard" fans really. I don't know that it'd hold much interest for people who aren't familiar with our songs and history. Paul goes into pretty good detail throughout the book as to what the lyrics are truly about and what was going on with the band and everything during those times. Alot of people have inquired over the years as to what the lyrics are about and the inspiration behind them, and we've also had alot of people totally misunderstand the lyrics as well, so Paul had the opportunity to do this book and did it. If it's not someone's cup of tea or they think its a dumb idea and want to take shots at us, that's fine, obviously it's not meant for them then, not a problem. But the interest was there from quite a few people, so we thought it was a worthwhile project to pursue.

As for pre-ordering the cd by itself, I believe that will be happening quite soon. Just check with The End Records site and you should be able to find out something there soon.

I just ordered the CD/BOOK/POSTER package from The End. It seems like a really good deal for a shade under 30 bucks. The Pale Haunt Departure was a big favorite of mine a year or so ago, and the new one sounds killer. I'm interested to read the meanings behind all those songs, and this seems like a really cool pacakage.

Britt