PRe-party complaint!

savatage_dude

R.I.P Chuck Schuldiner
Feb 22, 2002
Palm Beach, FL
www.zerohourmetal.net
I was at the website of the pre party venue and I was pissed to see that it is 18 + show. I am 17 yrs old! fuck! I hope they dont really give a damn since there will be a ton of ppl there too. But you never know. Its not like 18 yr olds can drink or any of that.

It would really blow if they didnt let me in.

what do you think I should? Pretend I left my ID in my hotel and since I do look like i am 20 yrs old they would let me in?

or anyone can make me a fake id in 2 days hehe

METAL DAVE

Dave-

Pretending you've forgotten your ID is the oldest/lamest trick in the book. I've worked in a liquor store when I was younger, and I must have heard that excuse about 10,000 times. If you tell them you've lost your ID, they'll probably just laugh.

I don’t know if Atlanta’s liquor laws are similar to Jersey’s, but by law, folks under 18 can't be in an environment where alcohol’s being served, unless they're with their parent or legal guardian. They could lose their liquor license for letting you in. So it's a fairly safe bet they will "give a damn".

Hey, I could be wrong, but just prepare to be disappointed.

GZ

Parent or legal guardian eh.... well what about my friends who are 19 years old? Still no you think? Yea you are right about the forgetting id part. It is pretty lame but i guess when all else fails i will try it lol.

thanks
metal ave

Find someone at the bar who's say, 40, and ask them to be your "father" for the night...If its for the love of the music, I'm sure they'll go along with your request (just to get you in the damn door).