Pre-Party Game: Flip Cup?

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
Anyone here familiar with the game of Flip Cup?

Anyone wanna coordinate a game? We'd need a table, two pitchers, and cups. I figure it's a dead simple game to arrange, and we can have teams, like, band members vs. fans, or guys vs. gals, or prog fans vs. power fans, or Glenn's All-Star Crew vs. Evergrey... :headbang: ... you know, just an excuse for competing for bragging rights.

So who's going to bring the ping pong table, net, & paddles?
Beirut is easier to setup and goes much faster.
But flip cup is more fun.
Still doesn't matter to me because I don't like beer.

Jibrille said:
So who's going to bring the ping pong table, net, & paddles?
Beirut is easier to setup and goes much faster.
But flip cup is more fun.
Still doesn't matter to me because I don't like beer.

I don't know what crazy area you're from, but when I play beer pong, all you need is a table, some cups, beer, and a couple ping pong balls. You can do away with the rest of that nonsense :headbang:

Petethedrummer said:
I don't know what crazy area you're from, but when I play beer pong, all you need is a table, some cups, beer, and a couple ping pong balls. You can do away with the rest of that nonsense :headbang:

Beer pong is supposed to be played using paddles. Beirut is just with the balls. Not many people realize this. I've had it drilled into my brain what is what.

WHAT? I've always played beer pong without paddles ....

I always thought my friend made up beer pong (cause that's what he told me) and then one day someone in Texas mentioned beer pong and I was like --what? How do you know about that?? Me = gullible.

Who gives a patootie how you play it as long as you are DRINKIN' BEER!!!!!! :loco:

Jibrille said:
Beer pong is supposed to be played using paddles. Beirut is just with the balls. Not many people realize this. I've had it drilled into my brain what is what.

Are you from anywhere near Dartmouth?

The ONLY person I've ever heard call beer pong Beirut and say that beer pong has to be played with paddles goes there, but he's an idiot sometimes