Pre-Party Game: Flip Cup?

And Mike... you and the guys should face off against Zak and CIIC on Wednesday night! We can call the ESPN Zone and see if we can get official referee shirts an sheeit, and have a table painted up like a soccer field, and a lit up score board, a big-screen for highlight rewinds...

Jibrille said:
Beer pong is supposed to be played using paddles. Beirut is just with the balls. Not many people realize this. I've had it drilled into my brain what is what.

Here's the way I've always played it....

ten cups on a side lined up like bowling pins, each filled with beer. Side A tosses the ping pong ball in an attempt to get it into one of B's cups.

B can play defense by swatting the ball away.

If A drains the ping pong ball (no bounce no rim) B drinks the entire cup,
Rim shots mean half..

Bounce shots mean two or all I don't remember (I suck at this game, kinda on purpose).

Rules. edge of the table is the foul line, your elbows may not pass the foul line.

Other rules as the game progresses as in quarters.

(Rules partially taken from experinces at University of West Virginia while trying to keep up with my 21 year old nephew and his friends):loco:

Bryan316 said:
No no no Tammy, can't take Tom Englund, he's already in the PP Stage Crew Vs. Evergrey matchup.

....or can he pull double-duty? Like a true Olympic hero?

Damn! I forgot about that! :bah:

Uhh... Uh... *looks at John.. thinks of Norman...*

How many are allowed on a team?

I haven't a damned clue. HAH! I've heard of three-on-three, or even a 6-on-6 faceoff. But the smaller the teams, the more teams we can have, and make a bracketed tournament out of this.

Which, I guarandamntee y'all, will have an UGLY championship round! "Glenn, we're about to start, Glenn, SOMEBODY WAKE GLENN BACK UP.... or at least prop him back up... shit we're gonna lose... SHANE! Stop puking, we need you as an alternate!"

I've heard many stories... many...

scooterSST said:

ten cups on a side lined up like bowling pins, each filled with beer. Side A tosses the ping pong ball in an attempt to get it into one of B's cups.

Rim shots mean half..

Bounce shots mean two or all I don't remember (I suck at this game, kinda on purpose).

Rules. edge of the table is the foul line, your elbows may not pass the foul line.

(Rules partially taken from experinces at University of West Virginia while trying to keep up with my 21 year old nephew and his friends):loco:

Damn your way is complicated. All we do is try and toss it in and if you make it then the team drinks it.

TheWhisper said:
Here's my drinking game. If I can twist off the top...I get to drink it.:D
Sweet! Wanna race?

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
Damn your way is complicated. All we do is try and toss it in and if you make it then the team drinks it.
This is how I have always played too!!

Bryan316 said:
And Mike... you and the guys should face off against Zak and CIIC on Wednesday night! We can call the ESPN Zone and see if we can get official referee shirts an sheeit, and have a table painted up like a soccer field, and a lit up score board, a big-screen for highlight rewinds...

Lol that sounds cool, BUT I think I`ve "messed" up the idea here..will this be going down on wednesday or will there also be some kind of "cup" on the pre-party night aswell?:confused:

Wouldn`t wanna mess up the voice the night before the show;)

Mike

Yes.

1icpc45kc4ay.gif

scooterSST said:

Rim shots mean half..

That's way too complicated. You need to try the Viking game. Much simpler. Besides, those Norwegians would probably appreciate it. :kickass:

Ahh that`s good to hear guys:Spin:

Regarding the Viking style...now that wouldn`t be fair...you guys wouldn`t stand a chance ,besides you`ll proberbly miss out on the festival..not easy attending the festival when you`re passed out on the floor..HUAHAHAhahaha...:headbang:

Michael

Mike Maximus said:
Ahh that`s good to hear guys:Spin:

Regarding the Viking style...now that wouldn`t be fair...you guys wouldn`t stand a chance ,besides you`ll proberbly miss out on the festival..not easy attending the festival when you`re passed out on the floor..HUAHAHAhahaha...:headbang:

Michael

I think we've just been challenged.......:D
I learned my lesson trying to keep up with the Scandies on several different occasions, but I'm not beyond being goaded into it again! :kickass:

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
I think we've just been challenged.......:D
I learned my lesson trying to keep up with the Scandies on several different occasions, but I'm not beyond being goaded into it again! :kickass:

J-Dubya
Loser ;)

Yeah yeah... "But Newcastle isn't a beer to chug as quickly as possible!", we've heard your excuses. :cool:

pollution said:
Loser ;)

Yeah yeah... "But Newcastle isn't a beer to chug as quickly as possible!", we've heard your excuses. :cool:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That's it, you show up this year, I'm puking on your shoes! :D :puke:

You crazy Scandies would chug Guinness!

J-Dubya