Pre-Show Party on March 12th

doug, ed & company, you couldn't have picked a better date than march 13th for the show, it turns out spring break kicks off here march 12th, hell i just might blow off friday's morning classes and take an early flight out to oakland early friday morning so as not to miss this preshow :headbang:

Airfares started dropping!..$238-$243 range. Now all I need is for my rent check to clear and wait til friday and hope they've dropped even more. It's looking more and more like I will be able to make it. I just need to figure out a good time to book my flight so I can come to the Pre_show on Friday now..

Man I can't wait!

Kyle

oh and btw- I wonder if the Pre-Show will be unplugged and somewhat in the vein of the new Pain of Salvation live album 12:5 which I'll confess I have heard already and it's fantastic!...Enchant songs like the stuff on there would absolutely rock!

You people are incredible! :) Travelling so for for this!

Hey the Pre Show will probably just be a get togather. We have our hands full just preparing two hours worth of material and getting it tight fot the show. We were not planning on any kind of un-plugged thing just a hang Kyle. But maybe another time! I always wanted to do that. Maybe we will someday.

We just wanted to be able to really just hang out with everyone and meet you all and most importantly! THANK YOU ALL! for your amazing support! you have no idea how much we appreciate this!

Eric thanks for the promotion on the show! I will drop in as well one friday and do some promo if want. The webcast is going to be really cool for people that can not mke all the way like Ze Dan the man! , Stormbringer, and Heike, and so many others! :) you will all be missed! and we will be back over your way again! you will be here in Spirit!

OK more details soon on where we will meet! somewhere on the bay hopefully! Anyone coming should try and stay at the Holiday Inn that Sean posted info on or the Radison or somewhere in Berkely or Emeryville! the view of the city from there is really nice! And very close to the venue!

Again you all rule!

Ed,

There will be a webcast? Give me the site, the time, and all the information man!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Btw: And the Interview man?? Did you forget me?? :p

This sounds great my wife and i will be flying in from south Louisiana. We've been huge fans since Blueprint. We are looking forward to the show and to meeting you guys. I can't wait i'm so pumped. see you soon

Sevlar said:
Ed,

There will be a webcast? Give me the site, the time, and all the information man!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Btw: And the Interview man?? Did you forget me?? :p
Marco

I have not forgot the interview, I will finish it soon, there were a lot of questions and I wanted to do it right bro. I have so much to do right now with pre-paring for the show and a lot of other things too. We are still sorting thorugh TONS of tour pics and trying to get the gear page up as well, lots to do! Preparing for this show is the biggest thing right now.

There will be a live webcast and
chat while we play from what I understand, you would have to go on the imusicast.com website to find out how to do that OK.

Talk with you soon.

Are there going to be shirts and posters and stuff there?

I'd really, really, really like to have you guys autograph a poster for me when I see you, if at all possible. *beg*

ebass said:
The webcast is going to be really cool for people that can not mke all the way like Ze Dan the man! , Stormbringer, and Heike, and so many others! :) you will all be missed! and we will be back over your way again! you will be here in Spirit!

Ooooh, yes! This is sure worth getting up at 6 in the morning on a Sunday! I will be hanging around in front of my computer with a bottle of wine, drinking to you guys!!! :hotjump: I sure will be there in my thoughts. Again I wish you a great progging show!!!

Take care, Heike

BTW, I haven't forgotten to write to you, Doug, and Mare. Life is just very busy at the moment... But I'll keep in touch and hope to see you soon back over here! I really enjoyed that time! :wave:

ebass said:
Eric thanks for the promotion on the show! I will drop in as well one friday and do some promo if want. The webcast is going to be really cool for people that can not mke all the way like Ze Dan the man! , Stormbringer, and Heike, and so many others! :) you will all be missed! and we will be back over your way again! you will be here in Spirit!

No, thank you Ed! :D I will always owe you guys one from your contribution to The Company NA party back in 95! Just send me an e-mail & let me know when you would like to drop by to guest on my show...any Friday night you want! Also feel free to visit the station url & jump into the live chat during MY show...you know, I'll have to play tons of Enchant if there happens to be a band member in the chat room! :tickled:

:kickass: Cheers everybody!

So happy this is really happening. I was lucky enough to see Enchant open for The Beard & Marillion...what is it now, 7 years ago? Seems like forever. Wasn't sure if I'd ever get the chance to see them as a headliner unless a vacationed in Europe at the right time. ;)

I was at the Beard show at Imusicast and took the opportunity to say hi to Doug & assure him (as if he didn't know) that there are still fans around here that would love to see them play again. I remember you said then that you were considering doing something there but I left feeling that you were still pretty uneasy about the venue.

When I saw the show announcement... :OMG:
So I have my tickets for the show :tickled: and I dearly want to make this Friday dinner/hang but it'll be tough (is there a time set yet?). I just wanted to say how great it is that you all are doing this in the first place. Just shows what a great group you all are. Real class acts.

I applaud you all. :cool:

Doug, Ed, Ted, Sean & Bill,

Put two more down for the Pre-Show. I'm flying out from Virginia. Never been to California, never seen Enchant. But I've been a big fan since the days when the only US releases were the Magna Carta ones. I'm so glad that your CD's are more readily available. I've even given a couple away to friends (not copies of course!) and don't have to worry about finding a new copy. I appreciate the fact that you've always replied to e-mails. Look forward to meeting you.

Bill IV

No time set just yet for this but I will have something set very soon!

Looking for the best possible setting, something on the Bay near Berkely or Emeryville where most people will be staying. There are quite a few places we can do this, I will let eveyone know ASAP!

We are really looking forward to this!

I was planning to fly up from LA on Saturday for the show, but maybe it would be fun to meet up on Friday night. I guess my brother-in-law in Berkeley would have me for TWO nites, eh?

Sounds like a hoot. We'll have a whole contingent from The DividingLine!

PapaJimH said:
I was planning to fly up from LA on Saturday for the show, but maybe it would be fun to meet up on Friday night. I guess my brother-in-law in Berkeley would have me for TWO nites, eh?

Sounds like a hoot. We'll have a whole contingent from The DividingLine!

Not me PJ...if I'm going out on a Saturday to see the show in Oakland you can bet I'll have to stay home the Friday before...lol - Besides I'll have my show to do! As it so happens I have the Enchant weekend off from work, so maybe you can drop by The Carnival Studio Fri or Sat for a visit!?!

Man, I'd love to hang out at Studio Carnival with CM and PJ and then see the boys the following night. Something tells me one night with those guys would change me for life! Unfortunately, I'll be sitting at home, hoping for a good connection from iMusicast...

NP: California Dreamin' - The Mamas and the Papas