Pre-Show Party on March 12th

IL Beardfan said:
Man, I'd love to hang out at Studio Carnival with CM and PJ and then see the boys the following night. Something tells me one night with those guys would change me for life! Unfortunately, I'll be sitting at home, hoping for a good connection from iMusicast...

Thanks Beardfan...it sure would be fun for me if PJ could make it to co-DJ the Friday before the show! You'll just have to join me/us in the DLBN chat I guess.

Now where are those two; Doug & Ed?!? They must practice on Friday nights...I was hoping to get them here in the "studio" for a live sit down some (any) Friday before the show! Either way you can bet I'll be playing pleanty of Enchant again tonight :p

http://www.thedividingline.com

CarnivalMan said:
Thanks Beardfan...it sure would be fun for me if PJ could make it to co-DJ the Friday before the show! You'll just have to join me/us in the DLBN chat I guess.

Now where are those two; Doug & Ed?!? They must practice on Friday nights...I was hoping to get them here in the "studio" for a live sit down some (any) Friday before the show! Either way you can bet I'll be playing pleanty of Enchant again tonight :p

http://www.thedividingline.com
Thanks Eric

Hey we do practice Friday nights! and tommorrow and Monday and most days leading up to this one! We added quite a bit of material so we are really working hard to be on for everyone! If we can swing it then thats where we will be!

Hey Doug,
I finally logged on to this board, better later than never. I rarely get a chance to play on the computer. Anyway, I am getting really psyched about the show. It sounds like people are coming from far and wide, I hope there is room for everyone. I will definately be there and John B and Denny are coming with me as well as another friend. I'm not sure about Friday night but we will be there early on Saturday. Congrats again, you guys have certainly earned this. Since you are the last surviving original member, It feels like a new band and I haven't got to get to know the other guys but hope to on the 13th. Can't wait to hear the complete set, I've seen the hints and it sounds great, but how about Meddle Man?? you know I always dug that one.
Take care and we'll see you on the 13th.
Dan