Pre-Thanksgiving Drunk Stupor

Seawall

East Coast's Only Hope
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck, Florida
Vinnie mentioned doing something tomorrow since everyone has off from work. Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe a diner run then drunken shenanigans?

Vinnie mentioned doing something tomorrow since everyone has off from work. Does anyone have any ideas? Maybe a diner run then drunken shenanigans?

Yeah, I did. And then you said "why would we do something on Wednesday night?"

Now you wanna hang out all the sudden?!

Apparently you forgot the rest of that conversation because you then explained how you guys do this pretty much every year and I hadn't been around. So, who's in?

No I remember - and then YOU explained you were going to your familys place for dinner....

BUT I am in and if Bear is there that's all the better. I work til 9:15, I'll be over afterward.

No I remember - and then YOU explained you were going to your familys place for dinner....

BUT I am in and if Bear is there that's all the better. I work til 9:15, I'll be over afterward.

You were too drunk on your shitty PBR to remember anything. And I'm not going to my family's until Thursday morning.

If there is one thing I didn't get that night it was drunk. Too much running around from place to place.

Well, like every other time we leave the basement, shit did not go as planned.

I like how I get yelled at for being "out of control" because I was standing in a kitchen.

If you don't want people at your shitty ass "quarter kegger" then just tell us to leave. Don't be a wang about it and tell someone else to tell us for you because you don't wanna do it yourself.

PS for what Jeff spent on 4 cups that night, we could have bought a fucking case and all gotten more out of it than a quarter keg has to offer 50 people.

oh yeah - Mike, is Caione interested do you think? I'm not sure when he said he would be around.

Well, like every other time we leave the basement, shit did not go as planned.

I like how I get yelled at for being "out of control" because I was standing in a kitchen.

If you don't want people at your shitty ass "quarter kegger" then just tell us to leave. Don't be a wang about it and tell someone else to tell us for you because you don't wanna do it yourself.

PS for what Jeff spent on 4 cups that night, we could have bought a fucking case and all gotten more out of it than a quarter keg has to offer 50 people.

Captain out of control here, vince you were fucking out of control. what were you doing in that kitchen any way? you arent a woman.

ill be at chaps if u gentlemen wish to join11

Dude that was not even a sentence. Are we supposed to gather that you were going to get to Chap's at 11 o'clock?

I'm sorry I yelled, I just miss you. :cry:

sry dudes i ended up working again. gotta get that money in da bank!!!
and yes i do fail.
i miss u guys to, and that "11" in my other bost were meant to be "!!"
sry mike :(

I see, I see.....

Well, buddy, I think I am getting a new phone this weekend. If you want, you can have my ocean and maybe that will fix your text problem?!