Predators

Pablokers

Huge Member
Feb 13, 2008
As a big fan of the Predator franchise, yes, the Predator franchise which only includes Predator 1 & 2. None of those "I want to pull my eyes out" AvP films.
I'm really looking forward to this film which comes out in July. Finally we get a sequel, and it looks like it will be a decent one. They even use the original Predator costume and Predators will not be CGI, but actual people inside a costume. Of course that doesn't stop them from doing other CGI things, but at at least they are trying to keep the vibe of the original film. Without further a do here is the international trailer.

Soooooo, What do you think? Will it suck? Are you looking forward to it? Do you think Adrien Brody wont cut it? Or maybe, just maybe, you have never watched a Predator film, in which case.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I am raaaaaaather looking forward to it, think me & the bf are going to go watch it next weekend.

I think Adrian Brodey may well pull it off, he's quite a good actor. Oh & Rodrigeuz is a bit of a beltor.

I dont think you can really compare them. Theyre are both great in my mind. I know that cant be the case with you, but it cant be the case with you on any subject whatsoever. :D I love you, dont take this the wrong way.

I dont think you can really compare them. Theyre are both great in my mind. I know that cant be the case with you, but it cant be the case with you on any subject whatsoever. :D I love you, dont take this the wrong way.

1272345996084.jpg