Predictions

Please I want to see Kamelot again!!!

Oh God! Primal Fear and Dragonforce if those happen, me mato!!

No te matas, porque asi no puede ve-los en ProgPower LOL

I doubt kamelot is coming back, but Primal Fear and Dragonforce would be KILLER!

LANFEAR - a good pick, I could see them there in '06.
FREAK KITCHEN - a good band to satify the Prog contingent
KAMELOT - they've been there twice, Khan three times, I doubt they'll be back in '06
PAGAN'S MIND - "enimatic Calling" seems to have come and gone without anyone really caring
PYRAMAZE - at the top of my list... seems like a good fit
PANTOMINND - not familair with them
OUTWORLD - have these guys moved beyong pre-party status?
SAVAGE CIRCUS - another good pick
SCAR SYMMETRY - unless Glenn is especially fond of these guys, I'd doubt they be his oddball selection as they're straight up MeloDeath
DRAGONFORCE - another band whose appearance at PP seems to be just a matter of time

I'd say add in Redemption, a headliner, and you're not far off.

Zod

General Zod said:
I'd say add in Redemption a headliner, and you're not far off.

Zod

I'd love to see them. I thought their debut was phenomenal and then I heard got my hands on the new album with Ray Alder. They definitely deserve to come back.

But headline? Let's not get carried away.

Fates Warning to headline, sure.
Redemption? Even with Ray Alder, third slot at best.

YtseJammer said:
I'd love to see them. I thought their debut was phenomenal and then I heard got my hands on the new album with Ray Alder. They definitely deserve to come back.

But headline? Let's not get carried away.

Fates Warning to headline, sure.
Redemption? Even with Ray Alder, third slot at best.
You misread what I wrote (partly my fault). It should read, "add Redemtion, a headliner and you're not far off." I wasn't trying to insinuate that Redemption could headline. No band with two CDs could.

Zod

dargormudshark said:
I predict that if Dark Empire were to play, they would destroy you all!!! that goes for Beyond Twilight and HevyDevy tooo

If Devin shows up again, I know where I'll be......at the bar, or shopping the vendors.... :yuk:

Beyond Twilight I could handle..........:Spin:

AngraRULES said:
I doubt it. But it could happen, yes.

Look at it this way. You got the ex-drummer from probably the biggest power metal band ever that sounds exactly like the band he left. There is almost no way someone who likes BG could not like Savage Circus. I think a majority of the people who like BG know about SC's existence and will give some of the songs a listen on the site. Also, SC will is more likely to make the rounds of all the festivals in Europe and they will collect shit loads of fans.

here's what I'd love to see, but you know it won't happen. It's a toss up if I come, I went to III and V. It takes certain bands for me to go.

But anyway, here's some I'd love to see

Edguy
Accept or U.D.O.
Helloween
Warlord w/ Joacim Cans
Primal Fear

Throw in some prog bands I don't care about!
:)

And Paul Di'anno for the pre-party!

Okay, i bow to ZOD, lets take out KAMELOT, add REDEMPTION(great band), remove PANTOMINND, and add MASTERPLAN(headliner), and maybe take out PAGAN"S MIND and add HELLOWEEN(second headliner), how does that line up strike you

Fri
OUTWORLD
DRAGONFORCE
LANFEAR
REDEMPTION
MASTERPLAN

Sat

SCAR SYMMETRY
SAVAGE CIRCUS
PYRAMAZE
FREAK KITCHEN
HELLOWEEN

or arrange them in any order you want, i am not good at doing lineups.

John

Some people forget that this is a PROG and POWER line up (not your case, Pyramaze) and choose 8 power bands or 8 prog bands... Let's balance it a little bit!

Pyramaze51 said:
Fri
OUTWORLD
DRAGONFORCE
LANFEAR
REDEMPTION
MASTERPLAN

Sat
SCAR SYMMETRY
SAVAGE CIRCUS
PYRAMAZE
FREAK KITCHEN
HELLOWEEN

or arrange them in any order you want, i am not good at doing lineups.
Good line-up. I'd be thrilled if the line-up looked like that. But if I had to guess, I would guess it would need to look like this:

Fri
OUTWORLD
LANFEAR
REDEMPTION
DRAGONFORCE
MASTERPLAN

Sat

SCAR SYMMETRY
PYRAMAZE
SAVAGE CIRCUS
FREAK KITCHEN
HELLOWEEN

Zod

General Zod said:
Good line-up. I'd be thrilled if the line-up looked like that. But if I had to guess, I would guess it would need to look like this:

Fri
OUTWORLD
LANFEAR
REDEMPTION
DRAGONFORCE
MASTERPLAN

Sat

SCAR SYMMETRY
PYRAMAZE
SAVAGE CIRCUS
FREAK KITCHEN
HELLOWEEN

Zod
Even better, I love the way you got it straighened out, Damn that looks so awesome neither night is looser.
Just hope at least 3 or 4 of this bands will be there.

John

Pyramaze51 said:
Just hope at least 3 or 4 of this bands will be there.
Given Glenn's MO, who has and who hasn't been to PP, and so on and so forth, I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that he has the following on his short list:

LANFEAR
REDEMPTION
DRAGONFORCE
MASTERPLAN
PYRAMAZE
SAVAGE CIRCUS
FREAK KITCHEN
HELLOWEEN

Zod

dargormudshark said:
Look at it this way. You got the ex-drummer from probably the biggest power metal band ever that sounds exactly like the band he left. There is almost no way someone who likes BG could not like Savage Circus. I think a majority of the people who like BG know about SC's existence and will give some of the songs a listen on the site. Also, SC will is more likely to make the rounds of all the festivals in Europe and they will collect shit loads of fans.

Something you may not be aware of Mudshark, is that Thomen actually wrote all of those songs for the next Blind Guardian album and the rest of the band didnt want to take a step back. So I think the reason they sound like old BG is because they were written for BG. Maybe the next will album will sound different.