Preorder deal on the upcoming Pagan's Mind release

Yeah, I've already preordered this! Can't wait. Hoping for a ProgPower 2012 appearance.

I love this band, but I really hope not as they've played a number of times at this point. Not to mention, their last time was only a couple of years ago and was a 75 minute set. I'd much rather have some new blood in there.

I love this band, but I really hope not as they've played a number of times at this point. Not to mention, their last time was only a couple of years ago and was a 75 minute set. I'd much rather have some new blood in there.

BOOO!!! I could see them every year (make that every week) and not get tired of them :devil:

Preorder placed!

I'll take whatever I can get from Pagan's Mind, whether it be 30 mins or 2hrs. I wouldn't mind seeing them every year at PP personally. I know that would never happen, but just sayin'.

Can someone hold him while I get Nils and the band to stomp on him? :)

I posted in another thread about hoping for this possibility: An evening with AMORPHIS and PAGAN'S MIND next year for the Kick-Off. I love this format for Thursday and would be pleased indeed to see it continue.

I posted in another thread about hoping for this possibility: An evening with AMORPHIS and PAGAN'S MIND next year for the Kick-Off. I love this format for Thursday and would be pleased indeed to see it continue.

Now that wouldn't be so bad since it's the pre-show in a sense. To clarify again, I love Pagan's Mind, I just always prefer to see a band that I haven't seen opposed to a band I have seen.