Kamelot preorders

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
I think that post just got me to be a Laser's Edge customer for life -- BRAVO KEN!

Yea, the sad thing is, I still don't think that Ken made it easy enough for him. He should have posted a link to the album already in a shopping cart, filled out all of No_Username's info and then when he clicked on the link, he just had to hit submit. I wonder if he could get that done in his precious little minute or two on the internet.

Ordered despite the fact that Amazon.com is selling it for $0.01 cheaper. I think Ken is worth the extra penny though. :)

I submitted my pre-order for the "special" edition. Heck, for only an extra $1, why not. I've also bought a few other albums that I've been wanting to get. figured if I am going to place an order, at least make the shipping worth it by getting several items. That Creations End album looked interesting - to bad that does not appear to be available until November.

So, whose going to the release party? Besides me and CHRISTINA! Hello, we're going, right?

KAMELOT Record Release Party Confirmed At NYC Date Of Headlining Tour

KAMELOT will embark on its first North American tour in two years, headlining the Pandemonium Over North America Tour, which kicks off September 8th in support of the band's upcoming ninth studio album Poetry for the Poisoned. Support on the trek will come from Leaves' Eyes and Blackguard.

As part of the tour, the New York City date at premiere concert and events venue NOKIA Theatre Times Square had been dubbed as the official release party for the album. To celebrate the release, the band and venue will present fans with special first time previews of the new album, a commemorative Poetry for the Poisoned shot glass, and more special events to mark the occasion of their amazing new album.

So what shall we put in that shot glass???

So, whose going to the release party? Besides me and CHRISTINA! Hello, we're going, right?

KAMELOT Record Release Party Confirmed At NYC Date Of Headlining Tour

KAMELOT will embark on its first North American tour in two years, headlining the Pandemonium Over North America Tour, which kicks off September 8th in support of the band's upcoming ninth studio album Poetry for the Poisoned. Support on the trek will come from Leaves' Eyes and Blackguard.

As part of the tour, the New York City date at premiere concert and events venue NOKIA Theatre Times Square had been dubbed as the official release party for the album. To celebrate the release, the band and venue will present fans with special first time previews of the new album, a commemorative Poetry for the Poisoned shot glass, and more special events to mark the occasion of their amazing new album.

So what shall we put in that shot glass???

I'm actually a little torn about this... I am debating whether I should do this one or the Orphaned Land/Katatonia/Swallow the Sun gig instead on Sep. 10th. I love Kamelot live, but I've seen them plenty of times before. Orphaned Land is a spiritual experience every time I see them live; Katatonia needs no introduction and STS kicks ass too. Plus, it's on the same weekend as ProgPower, so at least I am at a somewhat ProgPower related concert that weekend.

I know for a fact I can't go to both. Grrrr.... :lol:

I'm actually a little torn about this... I am debating whether I should do this one or the Orphaned Land/Katatonia/Swallow the Sun gig instead on Sep. 10th. I love Kamelot live, but I've seen them plenty of times before. Orphaned Land is a spiritual experience every time I see them live; Katatonia needs no introduction and STS kicks ass too. Plus, it's on the same weekend as ProgPower, so at least I am at a somewhat ProgPower related concert that weekend.

I know for a fact I can't go to both. Grrrr.... :lol:

Agreed, but I know I can't do that one, and I might pull off the Kamelot listening party. Only so much energy.....