Preorder deal on the upcoming Pagan's Mind release

I got this the other day too. I agree that it's much better than God's Equation, but what happened to all the prog?? I find the new album too straightforward to be honest. Yes it has a few prog moments but nothing like Enigmatic:Calling. To me that album is a perfect blend of power and prog, the true definition of ProgPower. I listened to the new one 3 times in a row, then I listened to Enigmatic:Calling and to me the new album is not even close. It's good don't get me wrong, but not great.

I received my cd in the mail yesterday Beautiful packaging...love the question and answering section with the band members LOL

I got this the other day too. I agree that it's much better than God's Equation, but what happened to all the prog?? I find the new album too straightforward to be honest. Yes it has a few prog moments but nothing like Enigmatic:Calling. To me that album is a perfect blend of power and prog, the true definition of ProgPower. I listened to the new one 3 times in a row, then I listened to Enigmatic:Calling and to me the new album is not even close. It's good don't get me wrong, but not great.

Completely agree. Although IMHO it would be considered a solid release for anyone with a different name, it is somewhat lacking in the elements of which I hope for when listening to a PM release. But, they are "maturing" and I have read that they are somewhat moving away from the proggier elements that dominated their early work.