Preparing for ProgPower

Har har! We currently get instructed to stream progulus via iphone during the road trip! Can it get better????

woohoo.gif

CD player full of good music (25 CDs) and put it on random!
To be very honest; I don't know many of the bands playing this year, but hopefully I will be just as amazed by the bands as I was last year!

You-tube is your friend :)

And, my way of getting prepared for the next weekend is getting loads of sleep :eek:

So it turns out my way of preparing for PP is not to come :( I had to sell my ticket... but I do have a good reason. Work is sending me to LA, where I'll be at the WCG Grand Finals for our game. Which is pretty amazing too. Just the timing couldn't have been worse.

I can't believe I'm missing Shadow Gallery :(

the youtube footage of the drunken afterparty in the basement looks comfortably familiar :) even with Cash & Kiss...
Plenty of sleep, now THAT'S a good advice - besides listening all PP music every wakin' minute and trying to fit my entire wardrobe in my backpack :Spin:

I am 001

marcel what time do we meet at the train station :)

I'm going to have my associates/assistants meet you at the train station, cos I'm picking up a bunch of Norwegians at the airport trainstation. We'll all meet up somewhere along the line in Utrecht. Keep an eye on this forum, I'll post a plan here on wednesday, most prolly!

And Mattias, don't forget about my beers either! :D