Presenting....the new TWELFTH GATE album cover.

Originally posted by Rex
awesome cover (as usual) what kind of music is Twelth Gate.

Thanks dude. Now as far as what kind of music; for a lack of a better term, I guess I would say American Power Metal. Some would say Nevermore-ish, although I really don't know how much I would agree. Although, you'd have to be the judge.

If you're curious, we have some tunage at our site under the "Music" page, as well as at MP3.com. However, please keep in mind those are demo tracks. The new versions of those tunes & the new songs are much better in my opinion.

Take care bro!

excellent work, but it looks very similar to Concived in Fire by Living Sacrafice you did.....also..it seems a lot of the same pictures are used in the Bessech - Black Elements as is in Face of Melinda......

yup. you are right.....
it was actually a personal piece started at the same time as living sacrifice.
it's similar in concept and in it's original version, I guess it could have been an alternate for living sacrifice if they didn't like the first idea, but i'm glad they did as the living sacrifice idea fits them much better. I didn't want to see the piece wasted so i reworked it a little for 12th gate.

the face of melinda piece was rejected and never to be used so i recycled a few elements of it to spice up the beseech stuff a bit. but i still like they way the melinda thing looks so put both of them up.

T

Originally posted by Trav's Ghost
yup. you are right.....
it was actually a personal piece started at the same time as living sacrifice.
it's similar in concept and in it's original version, I guess it could have been an alternate for living sacrifice if they didn't like the first idea, but i'm glad they did as the living sacrifice idea fits them much better. I didn't want to see the piece wasted so i reworked it a little for 12th gate.

the face of melinda piece was rejected and never to be used so i recycled a few elements of it to spice up the beseech stuff a bit. but i still like they way the melinda thing looks so put both of them up.

T

awsome! thanks for the info :)

forgot to say that i checked out y'alls music and i dug it, im going to try and find it at the store i go to and check it out further (they'll let you listen to the cd before you buy it, new or used, it helps out a lot :) )