TexasBeth

Yes, that's my daughter
Jan 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
TPC Lineup Changes Press Release
For Immediate Release

Triton Power Cruise Announces Futures End to Replace Vougan

Houston, TX- September 4, 2009- Triton Power Cruise has announced Nightmare Records recording artist Futures End will replace Vougan in the permanent lineup.

"While I am thrilled to add the immense talent of Futures End to our lineup, it was with a heavy heart to hear lead singer, Carlos Zema has parted ways with Vougan." said Triton Power Cruise promoter, Beth Mays.

Bay-area based Futures End lineup includes Fred Marshall (ex-Zero Hour) on vocals, Marc Pattison and Christian Wentz on guitars, Steve DiGiorgio (Sadus, ex-Testament) on bass and Jon Allen (Sadus, ex-Testament) on drums. The debut CD entitled "Memoirs of a Broken Man" is a project two years in the making. The CD is currently available for pre-order and the band was recently picked up by Century Media for distribution.

Futures End will join Crimson Glory, Sweden's Evergrey, Jon Oliva's Pain, Seven Witches, Circle II Circle, newcomers Eumeria and The Element for the United States first-ever progressive and power metal cruise. Casey Grillo of Kamelot will also be onboard to host a drum clinic with Beatnik Rhythm Analyzers.

"We were sorry to hear of the departure of Carlos Zema from Vougan and wish them all the very best," said Futures End guitarist Christian Wentz. "However, Futures End is VERY excited to be a part of this incredible and unique event. We look forward to seeing all the fans onboard."

The Triton Power Cruise web site is http://www.tritonpowercruise.com Cabin prices range from $650-$725 per person with a mandatory minimum double occupancy. Prices include; cabin, all food on the cruise, a pre-party on Thursday, April 29, 2010, party in the Bahamas, all concerts, a Meet and Greet and more. Optional badge upgrade will be available for a private open bar party with the bands for $50. An immediate $75 discount is being offered for cabins wishing to pay in full by September 15, 2009. Additional promotion codes are being offered via internet heavy metal station http://www.infernalrockradio.com

###

That's a sad and a happy news! I'm really sad about Vougan, good friends in there and great band, i wish all the best for them in the near future. But in other hand, i'm really happy that my brothers from Future's End are going to join us, killer band, killer people.... this is going to be hell of fun!!

Unfortunate that Vougan had to have this happen now! Just when they were building momentum! Ah but Futures End is a great addition to the cruise. The buzz on them has been circling Texas so long, I'm anxious to hear the entire album! Fred is a badass on the mic!