Ultimate Metal welcomes Triton Power Cruise!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Triton Power Cruise to the hosted festival section!

Triton Power Cruise is a brand new offering to the metal show world, and looks to set sail in Miami in 2010. Acts announced so far are: Crimson Glory, Evergrey, Jon Oliva's Pain, Seven Witches, Circle II Circle, Eumeria, Vougan and The Element.

I can't help but get cheesy by saying, "AHOY Triton Power Cruise, welcome aboard!" (yes, that was indeed badddd :lol: )

Hey the Bahamas is a commonwealth country - they should have pretty decent tea!!! Maybe I'll just go ahead and put rum in it though!!

I say pick yer poison and belly up to the bar- it's gonna be a loooooooooong and insanely fun weekend! I'm a basic ol beer girl for the most part but I've been known to imbibe a margarita, or rum or two. I'll leave the whiskey to the dudes.... :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Either way- hoist em up!

Hello everyone! Being part of this great project is a major honor for The Element, we are really excited about it!! Looking forward to hang out with my friends in there! \m/\m/
ps: Kudos for Beth, it is a great idea and for her courage to pull this off!

Long Island Iced Teas were not made to be in my opinion. Some rules I like to follow:

1. Do not mix colors...
2. Generally, no more than 2 different liquors...
3. Liquor before beer, you're in the clear...(Had to)
4. Vodka is amazing! \m/ Vodka! \m/