Press release May 10th - New PQ members!

I honestly thought it was a pokémon reference to geodude! :rolleyes:

Gio, I wish you a warm welcome to PQ from an old fan, and while Martongelli has some big shoes to fill, I'm sure you're up to the task!

Oh and yes, its been about 2 years since I posted anything, (Hi Dom:lol:) yet I assure you I'm still very much alive... that's what becoming a Doctor and moving to Ireland does for you! There is no power metal scene here at all. The closest thing is me playing (Chicken) Wings Of Forever out of my window! I Still follow "The Quest" on and off, waiting for album #5; surprised to see that you have an entirely new band from when I used to see you religiously in London, Steve! Having seen Firewind (Chitty era!) live with PQ I'm delighted at the news! I'm going to do whatever I can to get time off to come and see a Live show, been too long from The Underworld!

Ton

Tonberry! Welcome back dude!

Congrats on becoming a Doctor and the move to Ireland.....yeah, it's been a a crazy 12 months all round by the sounds of it!

ah those Underworld shows eh? Some happy days there for sure.....been far too long since we played there!

Oh man there's a blast from the cyber-past! Hey Ton! I knew something had been different around here :p Sounds indeed like a busy busy time Doctor Doctor! :kickass:
Hope it's all been worth it. I'm just about to graduate from uni after 5 years so who knows I might be moving on without too much time for this ol' place! Sure as hell hope to get to as many PQ shows as possible and hope to see you rocking out beside me :headbang: