Press release May 10th - New PQ members!

Don't mean to interrupt, but has anyone noticed that "all" (okay, not really, but stay with me) the amazing guitarists play Ibanez? Steve Vai, Sam Totman, Herman Li.... now Gavin? I see a trend here, lol. Very impressive. Love the videos, though it just makes me more excited for Blood Alliance.

Heh, was just about to post that when I saw your comment Steve! Also, 'best guitarists' extend a lot further than Steve Vai and DRAGONFORCE members, IMO.

Yeah, I know. Just a joke. Those were just the people that play Ibanez that I could think of. I have an Ibanez bass, so I was just thinking that it was cool that some of my fav guitarists play the same brand as me. I really didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm really sorry.

Also, Yngwie Malmsteen, another major shredder, plays a strat. I love his playing, but I really don't like the tone of the Fender guitars, sorry.

Um, why are you apologising? I didn't see anyone offended :lol: I like those guitarists, I like Ibanez a lot though I must say I have been swayed by Andrea's deal with Dean. I still have my old Yamaha Pacifica 112. I'd love a Ibanez JS1000 though.

Well, from what I read, it looked like you guys only thought that I only like the guitarists I mentioned. So I was apologising for making it seem that I was limiting my preference of guitarist by brand name. That was not it at all. I love guitarists not for the brand they play, but for their tone, style, speed, flair, and attitude. While I may not like the guitar they play, I will defend the fact that they themselves like it. Its seemed like I started something I had no intention on doing. I thought it would get a giggle, not spark a serious debate.

:guh: Erm...yeah.

Here's a tasty JS1000, Joe Satriani:

JS1000BP.gif

Hi, guys! Thank you for all the positive feedback and nice comments about me joining Power Quest!
they are a great bunch of guys and i'm really looking forward to working with them.
Rock on!
Gio new Guitarist.

Hi guys! thanks for all the poistive feedback about me joining Power Quest.
they are a great bunch of guys and i cant wait to work with them. Rock on!
Gio PQ new guitarist :D