Thank you all

The Guardian headlines:

'A hugely impressive England demolished Sri Lanka by seven wickets to move into their first final since 2004'

sorry Chity!! :heh: :lol:

Cricket and Rugby are by far and away my two favourite sports. Unfortunately since money has become so ridiculous in the world of football it has really turned me away.

it really pains me to see oiks with no brains at all earning more in a week or 2 than the Prime Minister earns in a year, or more half a week than I earn in a year.

I caught a little bit of the Fa Cup final this afternoon and it just reminded me that I would like to take a baseball bat to the likes of Ashley Cole!

Haha, Steve I totally understand why you feel that way about Football and I think more and more people all the time are becoming disillusioned with it and the reasons you state play a big part in that.

Personally though, I just try to concentrate on what's good about Football. You still get really great matches, you still get upsets and you still get historic moments that make you glad that you keep watching the sport.

And I'm very much looking forward to the World Cup!

Welcome aboard Chity!

If the 'Forged by Fire' album is anything to go by we're in for some fantastic vocal work on Blood Alliance.