Press Release December 2010 - Blood Alliance Track List Revealed!

My wardrobe is 80% band shirts. I've become addicted to buying them - it was so hard passing up a Tyr shirt when I saw them live because I wanted to save money :lol:

Haha, I'd say mine is 90% at least! Although I still do love band shirts, I used to buy more than I should've done online a few years back. Now unless I see an exceptionally good one online, I try to restrict myself to only buying band shirts from gigs that I go to and even then, trying not to buy one for the sake of it if the shirts aren't that great (this stopped me from getting an Edguy shirt when I saw them live).

To get back on topic, I would definitely be interested in getting a Blood Alliance shirt!

I am just curious when there will be some samples or stuff like that? I really don't have a clue how the stuff will sound like with the new lineup. And another question: Is battle stations an intro or a full song?

I think I will import this album anyway, like i did with master of illusion.

What would be the point of the album release and all that if they let you hear it before the release?

He said 'samples.' Steve even released samples before Master of Illusion, even a full song IIRC (correct me if I'm wrong on that). It's a perfectly fine question to ask... bands do it all the time, he never asked to hear the entire thing.

I'm also curious about Battle Stations being an intro or a full track. Samples would be cool, but I'm eagerly awaiting the album regardless :)

Yeah man, I know that he said samples, but isn't it better off just to be patient and wait for the album's release? Patience is the key here.

For me, samples can be a big make-or-break factor in whether or not I will purchase a new album of a band I'm not absolutely dedicated to, like Power Quest or Stratovarius. They're good.

Weird, man, you seemed to have a lot of faith in Power Quest a while back, and now you tell me you're not really dedicated to them? Steve is behind nearly everything so we can't be down here

and...oh yeah man, by the way, battle stations is the intro, I think. Steve mentioned already that there would be an intro and obviously it has to be the first song so yeah

Correct....Battle Stations is an intro (around 1:45 in length I think) and unlike any intro to a previous PQ album!

when i read the track listing, when i saw the title "battle stations" this thing came to my mind right awya

Aybabtu.png

I wasn't 100% sure that this will be an intro. As you all know there are also 2 power quest albums without an intro.

And of course I just want to know how the new album will sound like. I mean one sample of one song would not present everything of this album. But this time it's kinda hard to wait cause' it's a different situation for each PQ fan. That does not mean that I think this album could be bad. I totally trust in Steve's work!

Weird, man, you seemed to have a lot of faith in Power Quest a while back, and now you tell me you're not really dedicated to them? Steve is behind nearly everything so we can't be down here

Ugh... no, I said I'm dedicated to the Quest... why do you think I've been asking about pre-orders and actually buy their albums which you apparently don't do, according to your PMs...

Thanks for the support and trust Sonata!

I'm sure Napalm will release samples eventually but I have no news on this and it probably won't happen before the Japanese release

The intros on WOF and MND were both heavily orchestrated affairs....whereas this one is very different and much more about the guitars :)

I am really curious what the intro will sound like! But I am open for something new. New lineup, new influences and ideas. :)