Press Release December 2010 - Blood Alliance Track List Revealed!

This is an awesome album! all the songs are really catchy and so strong it was hard to even pick a bonus track. if thats anything to go by, i dont think its gonna dissapoint many PQ fans. It rocks!

Who are you in Dragonforce forum? Sounds like AlanCRice to me...
Uh.....who are you? I was never even part of the Dragonforce forum so I don't know who you talk about.

Hey, Steve, do you mind telling me who wrote/composed all the songs on Blood Alliance?

i have to agree with steve, all the songs on this album are catchy, some great hooks, melodies, shredding its brill. roll on jan 19th :)

I can certainly reveal to you guys who wrote what on the new record if you all want to know.......but if you would rather wait to find out yourselves.....that's cool too :)
I'm quite curious to know who wrote the songs but I can wait homie!

Anyway I'm gonna get an imported copy of the album when it's released

you actually have told me before you know. I emailed you a while back and asked about it and you told me. but I forgot to save your mail.

I bet there are a lot of people that want to know too.

Agreed with Dom, I think Steve's done a wonderful job of sharing information with us (not just album info, but recording updates, etc.). I can wait for the album to see the credits, but I'm not opposed to seeing them posted here if other people are anxious to see them!

Just for personal expectations, I'm dying to hear something on this album reminiscent of Magic Never Dies, but with a more aggressive approach. Waiting to find out whether or not this has happened is killing me! :lol:

Catchiest song? Dude......that is a tricky one! I think they are all catchy in their own way :)

All I can say is that there is not a single song on this album that I would not want to play live!

all i can say is....

:worship:

can't wait to buy the album :headbang: