Press Release December 2010 - Blood Alliance Track List Revealed!

Ugh... no, I said I'm dedicated to the Quest... why do you think I've been asking about pre-orders and actually buy their albums
Hmmmmmmmmm.....

...sorry, I have no clue.

Anyway you've heard steve man, there probably won't be samples before the japanese release, and after that if you decide to get it imported you won't need samples anymore.

Or more... I imported Aquaria's two albums from Japan and it took a month for them to arrive.

What do ReinXeed sound like? I've heard of them recently, but know nothing about them...

They sound like a very bombastic Sonata Arctica mixed with film score music in the vein of Hans Zimmer, Lord of the Rings and Jurassic Park. Lots of falsetto and sing-along choruses. You'll love it, I'm sure. I've been hooked on them since the day I heard "The Light" (off their first album, also titled The Light).

Most excellent, I'll go look for some samples on their MySpace right now!

edit: The Light's vocals remind me of Celesty... and the instrumentation sounds like pure power metal. I'll be keeping an eye on this band, thanks :D

Guitar based intro sounds very intriguing. I'm a big fan of the 'orchestral' style intros though because Steve's keyboard swells lend themselves nicely to the epicness of the Quest's new quest! c.f. Ascension one of the best intros I can think of (Invocation of Apocalyptic Evil is lols :lol:).