Press Release December 2010 - Blood Alliance Track List Revealed!

Tracks 2 and 3 give me massive MND vibes! It's not even funny how I think of Find My Heaven and Galaxies Unknown. If you name a track Glorious and your band is named Power Quest and if Steve Williams wrote the song, then there's no way that little sucker's NOT gonna be catchy as vinterkräksjuka (winter sickness, a popular malady here in Sweden this time of the year). Bring January on (as people already've stated: This calls for an import ...)

so stoked for this. Power Quest are just one of my favourite bands ever- so happy and catchy. I loved alessio's vocals so much, but i'm open-minded about the new guy he sounds good on civ one. fave songs- edge of time, hold onto love, for evermore, the longest night, hell, all of 'em!
:devil:

so stoked for this. Power Quest are just one of my favourite bands ever- so happy and catchy. I loved alessio's vocals so much, but i'm open-minded about the new guy he sounds good on civ one. fave songs- edge of time, hold onto love, for evermore, the longest night, hell, all of 'em!
:devil:
Yeah! I've heard his voice too on one of civilisation one's songs. He sounds pretty good.

If it's Steve that wrote the songs(or most of them), we'll definitely like it.

Been listening to Magic Never Dies a lot lately... can't say enough good things about that album, pretty much every song is brilliant.

this is gonna be truly amazing, can't wait for it:D both Alestorm and Power quest release their new albums in the beggining of next year...gonna be an awesome start of 2011:D

also, any1 know any site from where i can order the japaneese version of this album? i usually end up buying the original version and then download the japaneese bonsu tracks, buh i would really like to have the special editions...thanks:]

I hope Power Quest's New Album Blood Alliance is as good as there first album 'Wings Of Forever'. That album blew me away into a world of awe. Truly Magical and Stunning.

I hope Power Quest's New Album Blood Alliance is as good as there first album 'Wings Of Forever'. That album blew me away into a world of awe. Truly Magical and Stunning.
I hope that it won't be like Wings of Forever..... I hope it would be more like Master of illusion....which had a nice vibe and theme

hey steve, which previous PQ album is Blood Alliance similar to in terms of style/theme/vibe?

I hope that it won't be like Wings of Forever..... I hope it would be more like Master of illusion....which had a nice vibe and theme

hey steve, which previous PQ album is Blood Alliance similar to in terms of style/theme/vibe?

Don't diss WoF, that album was great just like the other PQ albums :headbang:

The First Three Albums had a unique feel, vibe and emotional atmosphere about them which to me made me feel like i was on a high flying through space. During this time i was hearing other power metal bands from europe and usa and seriously no band had gave me the same amazing feeling as powerquest's first three albums. Master Of Illusion was brilliant, but just didn't have that fantastical inspirational edge as compared to wings of forever, neverworld and the magic never dies. :D

Hey Wizard86....welcome to the forum!

As for which album is Blood Alliance most similar to...well that's difficult one. The album it's probably least similar to is Master of Illusion.....but to be honest with 5 different guys in the band with me now it was always going to be different this time round even if I'm still at the centre of things pulling the strings, as it were.

Theme wise, I hope everyone will pick up on the 3 major themes that run through the course of the album when they read the lyrics :)

It would be great if Power Quest released T-shirts with the new Artwork on. I have the Master Of Illusion T Shirt. You guy's should make jewellery as well such as Pendants, Rings, Belt Buckles etc.

I would love a new PQ shirt in at least XL, because anything below that is too uncomfortable for me to wear sadly (since I just have a larger build)! I think I bought the Neverworld and MND shirts when there were only L available and I had to give them to my girlfriend for that dress because I couldn't wear them! :lol:

I have a feeling the jewelery would be a bit much (but how cool would that be?) but damn if I wouldn't get a Blood Alliance shirt in my size.

Yeah man wearing something with a logo or artwork of your favorite band gives an amazing feel that is difficult to describe in words

My wardrobe is 80% band shirts. I've become addicted to buying them - it was so hard passing up a Tyr shirt when I saw them live because I wanted to save money :lol:

My wardrobe is 80% band shirts. I've become addicted to buying them - it was so hard passing up a Tyr shirt when I saw them live because I wanted to save money :lol:
Amazing man....I only have one T shirt and a beanie of a band called Slipknot, and also a t shirt of Metallica but it's not my size anymore so I can't wear it.

Of course, though, if I'll ever hop around the mall soemtime and encounter a PQ shirt I'll definitely grab it

I'll send you a PM to prevent this from getting more off topic.