Pictures of You with Blood Alliance!

:lol: Great stuff! That's one hell of a special item right there, damn jealous Dom!

Well it took a while but here's a deliriously happy P_M_Dom with his new thshirt and first copy of the album:

byvubh.jpg

Here's a cheeky snap of the lovely personal message:

vWWcuh.jpg

And because we all know the PQ lads, especially Steve are spiffing gents - here's one for a laugh :lol:

zr6B3h.jpg

Hahaha, Dom you're such a legend!

Dom: Those are awesome pics! Do you actually own a tuxedo and a monocle? Is that a tuxedo, by the way?

Nicky: Running the risk of being dubbed 'resident perv', you're very cute. Very very. But you need to bite the CD to verify its authenticity! ;)

I was going to take a picture of me biting Blood Alliance, but then I realized I'm wearing another (different) tie-dye shirt

Dom: Those are awesome pics! Do you actually own a tuxedo and a monocle? Is that a tuxedo, by the way?

Nicky: Running the risk of being dubbed 'resident perv', you're very cute. Very very. But you need to bite the CD to verify its authenticity! ;)

Haha, thanks I think! I did actually get a shot of me biting the CD... but I thought it wasn't necessary XD

Dom: Those pictures are just too awesome:)

And Nickstervarius, damn you're beautiful(not being suprised lol)

Dom.....what can I say? Killer pics my friend! I assume the "spiffing gent" pic is how we are going to be dressed when we jump in the Re-Tardis head back to the 1880's? LOL!

Nikki....starting to acquire quite the "fan club" here eh? :)