Pictures of You with Blood Alliance!

Hopaaaaaaaa
there u go.

Horns UP :D
image201102030003.jpg

Could that be WoF lurking behind Neverworld? I hope so!

Could that be WoF lurking behind Neverworld? I hope so!

Yes its WoF :p just i screwed up the case a bit:p hehe so i put it a bit behind :p and ofc master of illusion i got aswell but i borrow it to a friend :p so no picture of that one. too bad:Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

I would like to have Power Quest (EP - 2002) and Power Quest (Demo) (Démo - 2001) but till now didnt manage to get them :S

Thats awesome! Hope you enjoy guys :) Its mad all you guys get to see the booklet before i do lol

Thats awesome! Hope you enjoy guys :) Its mad all you guys get to see the booklet before i do lol

I know :lol: it seems so weird to have the physical product before any of the band members.

When you do get it don't forget to post yourselves with the album in this thread! all chomping down on it of course :loco:

I finally got my copy! I'm so excited - if only I didn't have class in 40 minutes, ahh! I won't be able to concentrate because I'll have to hear the rest of the album!

Took some pics and I'll upload them after class. For now, gonna go spin this in the car on the way to class. Hell yes!!

Hey hey, 1000+ posts indeed!

I'm ripping it now and all the tags are in Japanese writing. Awesome :lol:

I came home and found one of the kittens playing with the box...

0210011340.jpg

0210011341.jpg

And I may not be chewing it, but apparently the back of the CD is very exciting, as you can see by my expression :lol:

0210011344.jpg

Hey hey, 1000+ posts indeed!

I'm ripping it now and all the tags are in Japanese writing. Awesome :lol:
Consider yourself lucky, back when I got my copy early January I had to manually enter tags myself 'cause it wasn't on any online database yet. :confused:

I came home and found one of the kittens playing with the box...

0210011340.jpg

0210011341.jpg

And I may not be chewing it, but apparently the back of the CD is very exciting, as you can see by my expression :lol:

0210011344.jpg
Ugh, still wearing tyedye... :loco: ;)