Pictures of You with Blood Alliance!

Artwork looks even better on the physical copy! How's the booklet look?

On topic, I'm sure more people than just me have got copies, we need more pictures!

Alright I'm game...

166887_10150127864476678_679171677_7811696_3834403_n.jpg

Wish my old PQ shirts would have fit me! Definitely going to have to get a Blood Alliance shirt when they're made.

Due to the lighting on my laptop I thought for a second fool's wearing a Blood Alliance tshirt, I was thinking what the fuck!

Say hello to her for me too, will you Steve?

I'm sorry I've been so grumpy the last couple of days. Now that will be remedied (have already listened through the album once and the short verdict is "EXCELLENT", but you will get a more nuanced review when I get back home next week, as I promised!)

Too bad I don't have any PQ swag, so my Stratovarius hoodie would have to do. It's from the Polaris tour.

Cronopio, we have the same Strato hoodie! Glad to see you got the CD! Looks as if you're... chomping at the bit to listen to it :lol:

Cronopio, we have the same Strato hoodie! Glad to see you got the CD! Looks as if you're... chomping at the bit to listen to it :lol:

Yeah, a good album deserves a hoodie methinks. But I need to get more metal wear, I don't really have much in that department.

Regarding the biting: I had to check if it was real, you know. :D

Haha, of course!

My metal wardrobe is... quite full at the moment, but there's never enough! Ask Laura/Redfox... I think I have 6 or 7 Dragonforce shirts total, 3 Stratovarius shirts, and a ton of others, oh god :lol: