Pressure Video

lets say "Underworld" will be the next attempt! ;)

But who knows what will happen next. lets hope that there will be someday a single, for MFN never mentioned anything again on their HP after their announcement that the Pressure release had been canceled.

we will see what's coming next, first of all I think it's important for the band to solve their problems and then looking forward to release a new single.

If anyone has got a link to a better version of the Pressure Video, please let me know, because the one on the official isn't very enjoyable.

stay on the dark line,

Morpheus

hey man, you like mogwai? they truly kick ass. their music is atmospheric, noisy and beautiful at the same time. songs like 'take me somewhere nice' are just pure jewels.

i highly recommand all people there who liked songs like 'temporary peace', 'eternity part2' or 'far away' to check their album called 'rock action'. it's just totally ground breaking!

peace,
mehdi

yeah Mehdi, Rock Action is a beautiful and strong Album!

I would recommend it, too.

Sigur Ros is similar to them.

By the way, i was on your Anathema Page and at the Yahoo Group I read that you were thinking about an English version. That would be great, cause my french is not that good anymore and the page is very good.

greetings Morpheus

stay on the dark line!

I listened to the first 3 tracks from Mogwai's first album, "Young Team", and wasn't really impressed. Is "Rock Action" any different? I've read that it's more "song-oriented" - I hope it isn't poppy or something?

And I like GYBE! and Sigur Ros, they're good bands.

i haven't heard their previous album, but i read the same somewhere yes, the previous ones were less song-oriented and more about noise and stuff.

Sigur Ros are very good too, but they're still very different from Mogwai in my ears. Mogwai is less 'harmonic', maybe a bit darker, more about noise. Sigur Ros' sound is very pure and aery.

i had the chance to go Sigur Ros gig in Paris last year, it was really cool. but i was dead tired, and that's not the kind of gig that makes you feel angry or in good shape - not Slayer :D

a lot of my friends tell me about Godspee You Black Emperor, i heard a few bits yesterday for the first time, and i couldn't really have an opinion. i have to listen to them a bit deeper.

morpheus, for what comes to my page about Anathema, i'm planning to do this english version pretty soon!

peace everybody,
mehdi

Originally posted by redshift
Part of me wishes they'd put out 'Release' as a single, it has the best chance stateside (aside from panic )

i agree with you there, and i dont know why it wasnt a single, or panic. i think not everyone in the band or label thought realease was really great.
the next album will be heavier than anything we have done in years. (not all the time obviously, but a few songs!!!)

danny cavanagh.:mad:

Seriously, I don't know what's going on with many of these record labels.

It doesn't take a genius to realise that a track like 'Release' is going to be more palatable to the mainstream than 'Underworld'. For god's sake, what are they getting paid for if they can't even work out a proper fucking single?

Originally posted by BillowOfZeal
YES, you should surely listen to them again.

you guys seem all so enthusiastic about that band, i'm seriously starting to wonder what's so amazing about them haha :D

OK guys, last Friday I had broadband installed at home :)

Anyway this means that uploading the 50Mb+ 'Pressure' video file wont be a pain for me anymore. I also have another video of the two brothers doing a song from 'Judgement' in their hotel bedroom in France, which is worth seeing.

I don't currently have a site of my own which is large enough to upload these files to - and anyway, my current web providers won't let me put video or music files on-line anyway.

So, is there a kind soul out there with a big enough website which I could upload to so that these files could be shared with others here? - or perhaps converted to another format (don't have the means myself to do that).

Note - I'm doing this, so that all can see it. I'm no going to send you the file, if you're not going to give others access to download it.

I'll be at the Opeth gig tonight (London), so I wont be online at home until around 11:30pm to Midnight (UK time).

Charlie

Hi cedarbreed, are you still around here?

I've written you a private message, for i never checked mine 'til a few days ago and saw yours of february (shame for myself).

Please read it!

Cheers Morpheus