"Pretend Monsters of Rock" concert.

Look lets get one thing clear Quo up until 82ish fucking rock.Check out Quo Live(77 i think).I bet everyone on this board has played air guitar at the local rock disco at some point.:headbang:

That was just plain silly though when 'Quo were in coronation street, i mean they are a real band...but coronation street isnt real...that really messed up my perspective on reality...Do the people in 'the street' watch a soap opera about our lives where Status Quo also exist ??? arghhh

WILKS said:
I bet everyone on this board has played air guitar at the local rock disco at some point.:headbang:

Whaddya mean has played air guitar?? I still do that!! :lol: Although not at the local rock disco, of course...they won't let me in anymore!! :lol:

Talking of Quo, they are playing at the MEN Arena in December...and my birthday just so happens to be in December...hint hint!!! Hmm, I wonder if I can find anyone to go with?? :headbang: They usually play the Apollo though, which is a better venue for them, I think.

IRON MAIDEN
SAXON
MAGNUM
ALICE COOPER
JUDAS PRIEST
DIO
ICED EARTH
KISS (they just have to get back together)
ZZ TOP
STATUS QUO (openers for the sing a long at the beginning :lol: )

I'd like to see the Quo on this tour,but it's a but too close to seeing Maiden for me to afford! ...and I'd also have to drag my boyfriend kicking and screaming to see them!!! :lol: