Pretty much the heaviest groove thing you're gonna hear today....on this forum :D

Humidfume

Hey!

My band recently lost their vocalist so we're looking for a vocalist in the UK! The FANTASTIC "ooidort" helped us out with vocals on this one and hopefully has the time to help us out with the entire album until we can find a singer.

But if there are any vocalists out there in the UK we need you! And if you want to hear what we sound like etc please check out the track below with ooidort's vocals on, so it you are interested in helping us / joining our project then please download the non vocal version too and by all means record yourself over it so we can move from there!

Dropbox:

Vocals - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5079813/Tracks/Through The Void_ooidort_vocals.mp3

No Vocals - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5079813/Tracks/Through The Void.mp3

Lyrics:

Breath the words "I love, you hate",
For it will sow your life,
Together, Rolling on,

A man of fear and pain,
Survivor of fallen demons,
Placing a foot on your motion,
Your journey comes to a end,

War of words,
Crushing up the lies,
Infinity, in me I can see you falling,
Through the void,
The passion sales,
When my emotion passes by, I'll let it know that;

You live in this world for yourself,
You played us like a fool,
Hold your words behind those gates,
You seem to have no problem locking us out of,
And yet you let your friends in,

You don't know that we control you,
Everything that you do will, rot in the shade,

We gave you life, love and some time,
You gave us your space,
Stand there and stare at us breaking your dreams,
You live in denial,
You wasted the lives of so many to come,
Yet you got what you came for,

But not what we've given,

You don't know that we control you,
Everything that you do will, rot in the shade,

We're gonna take your head and rip it from your spine,
Hang it at every show to taunt what you've been missing,
You think these words are but a joke for you,
Fuck you, you're but waste for the wolves,

JUst fixed it bro :D

and yeah it was a little fun I was poking at ya :D glad you noticed btw!

Joe

Just noticed the toms are too loud and there's a weird freq over the guitars on the first note of the first riff... gotta fix those up too.

I'm just flattered I have a trademark :lol:

song was heavy! won't spill any of my drama here. everything sounds so organic and alive. some upper-mid freq on the guitars that's bugging me a little. the 1:28 part was really heavy, but perhaps the guitars could use a little boost in gain there, and perhaps the drums should be doing some cymbal (or br00tal china stuff) beat rather than that hi-hat one, cause it's sounding a bit weak and thin for the part. but that's just a matter of taste really. what did you use for drums?

Ok man I'll definitely give those ideas a try! Steven Slate for cymbals and Snare, Sturgis for Toms and Snare blend, Kick from one of the sample packs flying around somewhere I think...

I think my toms sound shit.. but I dunno I think I'm using em wrong.. cuz the Sturgis samples are decent enough right?

Did you like the cowbell section?

Ok man I'll definitely give those ideas a try! Steven Slate for cymbals and Snare, Sturgis for Toms and Snare blend, Kick from one of the sample packs flying around somewhere I think...

I think my toms sound shit.. but I dunno I think I'm using em wrong.. cuz the Sturgis samples are decent enough right?

Did you like the cowbell section?

the only part of the sturgis sample set I don't approve of is the kick, needs more plastic! and the snare lacks a bit 'wood' for my swedish ears. the toms however sound awesome! too bad there's only 2 of them. but I think you should try and stay with the same software as much as possible, to get the kit sounding more like a kit. you know, like in the same room.

cowbells are always welcome in these genres! more cowbell :headbang:

Dropbox it man? right click and download / save link? HOLY SHIT MAN hahaha please do! you are perfect hahaha :D

Fuck me are you serious... please tell me that's your band? You got a myspace? You kick ass.. like wtf..

I swear those dropbox links weren't there a second ago. :lol: Those are just some random songs made for my soloproject. I do have myspace, but there isn't anything interesting uploaded there. :loco:

I'll see what I can do for this track of yours.

I swear those dropbox links weren't there a second ago. :lol: Those are just some random songs made for my soloproject. I do have myspace, but there isn't anything interesting uploaded there. :loco:

I'll see what I can do for this track of yours.

Random tracks! Wtf!!! Hahaha dude honestly I'm in awe of the power of those tracks.. if you didn't mind sending them I would gladly buy your album or whatever... I mean shit dude they kick ass.

and thanks man, with vocals like that I'm sure you'll fucking own it :D

Man.. why do people like you always live in a different country :(

Best of luck and have fun!

Joe

I send you a pm btw! x