Preview of the new album cover here!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Hellooo everyone!

Well, here it is... a fantastic job by Rianer Kalwitz; the preview of the new Katagory V album cover! So far the working title is "The Rising Anger" as you all have may have heard... hope you dig it!

risingangercovertempsamll.jpg

also... here is a recent promo shot of the current line-up.... a bunch of handsome chaps if I must say so. :D

newlineup.jpg

...more detail on what's going down and progress of the album is also posted here in the fourm, so be sure to check it out!

Cheers!

\m/
Dustin

I like the cover! (Personally I'm not so keen on the huge spaces between the words of the title, but the artwork is absolutely killer.)

Dunno about those ugly bastards in that other picture, though. They look like a rum lot. ;)

I've updated the "Site Under Reconstruction" page today and I promise only a few more days until the new website is finished. In any case it will be up and running very soon and just in time before we celebrate the new year's day.

Thanks for the feedback guys! :kickass:

Actually... the title was just thrown on it (as well as the logo) to give the idea of what it is supposed to look like in the end. However, the logo is as it should be, the title... well, it will defaintly be reworked of course.

In fact, as of this past Saturday when I was at the studio with the rest of the band; we are contimplating on changing the name of the album all together... :ill: we'll see what happens with that!

Nothing is final until it's released of course! muhahaha! o_O

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
Nothing is final until it's released of course! muhahaha! o_O
Even then it isn't always. See early Ozzy albums and, of course, everyone's fave, Star Wars. ;)

The title sort of fits with the phoenix, though. (Certainly better than 'New Breed's title fit with its cover art, which is to say, it really didn't!)

MrStrype said:
Cool album cover...I like it.
Dustin, seems to be working now, I can post...lol
Thanks, bro! :headbang:
Always,
~Mark
Mark!!! You made it! congatulations! :worship:

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for dropping in!
Hopefully we'll be seeing more of you around these parts. ;)

Ruined Luna said:
Even then it isn't always. See early Ozzy albums and, of course, everyone's fave, Star Wars. ;)

The title sort of fits with the phoenix, though. (Certainly better than 'New Breed's title fit with its cover art, which is to say, it really didn't!)
yeah... the "New breed title..." really didn't fit the cover art as well as we had hoped (but the cover art was exactly what we wanted!). However, if you knew the concept/metaphore behind it, then you would have an epiphany and it would probably make a bit more sense. :Spin:

As far as the new albums title... still up in the air. :cool: I personaly like "The Rising Anger", but again, it' s still up for debate within the band ranks.

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
yeah... the "New breed title..." really didn't fit the cover art as well as we had hoped (but the cover art was exactly what we wanted!). However, if you knew the concept/metaphore behind it, then you would have an epiphany and it would probably make a bit more sense. :Spin:
Sounds like you and I need to have a few drinkies, doesn't it? ;)