ANBOR painting for sale!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!

Hello everyone!

I know the updates for KV have been few and far between recently... and everyone wants to know the big question: WHERE IS THE NEW ALBUM!?!? Alas, that answer is coming very, very soon... I swear it! But for know, we have a little announcement to make, read on!

The original painting created by German artist Rainer Kalwitz, which now graces the cover of Katagory V’s album, “A New Breed of Rebellion”, is up for sale! The painting is being offered by the artist himself for interested fans of the band and collectors, the original cover painting "A New Breed of Rebellion" (acrylics on illustration board, 25 x 25 inch), can be purchased at the moment at a special price by contacting Rainer. Also, there are art prints of the image available, fine art prints on canvas, and a limited edition of 50 pieces, signed and numbered at around $150 US dollars + shipping costs. Contact: Rainer Kalwitz at kalwitz@hotmail.com or rain.k@gmx.de. Own a piece of the Rebellion today! Rainer has also had his art appear on other albums from such artists as Destiny’s End, Kenziner, Tad Morose, Mark Boals (Ring of Fire, ex–Yingwie Malmsteen), Ivory Tower and Shadow Gallery.

Please feel free to spread the word on other mailing lists and forums!
More to come...stay tuned!

\m/
Dustin

Chris Brooks said:
Small world - I played on that album! Great cover. Rainer does great work!!!
Wow! Yeah a small world indeed Chris! Ironiclly, you kick off the Mark Boals album nicley with "Fly" :kickass: A fitting song to go with the cover art to that album!

Rainer is indeed a great artist and a good freind.... Although I can't offically confirm this, But I belive we will be using him for the next album as a well.

\m/
Dustin