Previous Chicago Metalfests?

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
So, what were the line-ups for the previous Chicago Metalfests?

I recall some of them, but just curious to see what the actual roster was for each.

Thanks!

Uh...you mean Powerfest, right? hehe Although, part of me wishes now that it was just called "Metalfest"...at least then people wouldn't think that it's just a power metal fest....oh well. ;)

Anyway...since you asked:

CPF 2000

Ion Vein
Syris
Enertia
Division
Antithesis

CPF 2004 (reunion of sorts)

FRIDAY
Novembers Doom
Antithesis
Talamasca
Avidost

SATURDAY
Ion Vein
Twelfth Gate
Enertia
Division
Edens Fall

CPF 2005

FRIDAY
Morgana Lefay
Archetype
Silencer
War Machine

SATURDAY
Tad Morose
Twelfth Gate
Ion Vein
Imagika
Katagory V

GateXII said:
Uh...you mean Powerfest, right? hehe Although, part of me wishes now that it was just called "Metalfest"...at least then people wouldn't think that it's just a power metal fest....oh well. ;)

Anyway...since you asked:

CPF 2000

Ion Vein
Syris
Enertia
Division
Antithesis

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Division was invited but couldn't make it... Talamasca played the first one in their place, and Steve Gentz's vocals tore the roof off!

Doh...sorry! Shit! I can barely remember what happened the other day, much less 6 years ago. :loco:

I thought something didn't seem right about that lineup...I thought I remembered Talamasca playing twice, but then wasn't sure because I know Andy's played with Ion Vein & the other members came down for the fest, so that threw me off.

Hey Chris, can you ask Nick to add the previous line-ups to the website? Thanks!