Primordial, Rotting Christ and Enthroned

yeah. there are tickets out so that's the deal i guess... they could have played with septic flesh since they both have new albums... and i could see two bands without paying twice... :(

i was refering to tgs141...

i would prefer primordial with christ,i dont want to go to a metal concert where the singers are all greek.

can you imagine saluting the audience saying kalispera.like seeing vissi or vandi...or.....sakis!:)

we disagree. i think it's quite stupid playing in front of a greek audiance and talking english. this is not usa goddamit!!! :mad:

i'm not talking about the singing part. i'm talking about talking english between the songs when you're greek. i don't think the germans or the italians or the french do that... we should they do that anyway...

every country should speak it's language. if we don't do at least that, we are doomed. i'm not gonna become a yank or a brit...

there is a band who speaks in English as well on gigs in belgium... dunno which one it is though...
agreed sol, it must be pretty annoying

Originally posted by Eos
Primordial are online now. And so are No Return :D
024_21agr.jpg

Why is he smelling is he mic:confused:

Aye it's prety stupid to talk english when playing in your own country i don't know any greek band that have done it. Stupid also when the singer speaks with distorted voice to the audience between the songs!

Originally posted by Neonseed
Stupid also when the singer speaks with distorted voice to the audience between the songs!

that is a tragedy!but i think everybody do it,esp when announcing the next song.that goes for the greek bands i've seen,whereas the foreign groups seem a bit relaxed

well imagine using that terrible voice to say kalispera thessaloniki!

PS:if *sakis* salutes me in english i'm not gonna feel my culture being swept away or anything.

Originally posted by Neonseed
Aye it's prety stupid to talk english when playing in your own country i don't know any greek band that have done it. Stupid also when the singer speaks with distorted voice to the audience between the songs!

Totally agree with both statements !
But I have never seen any French band talking Ennglish when playing in France :confused:

Originally posted by cedarbreed
Totally agree with both statements !
But I have never seen any French band talking Ennglish when playing in France :confused:

that'd be so normal you would thought it is sick.i only know one french band,and that is...edith piaf.

oh,and breaklose in the arab music section:p

Originally posted by the_good_son141
that'd be so normal you would thought it is sick.i only know one french band,and that is...edith piaf.

oh,and breaklose in the arab music section:p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mehdi is French so Breaklose is French whatever he says ;)
Edith Piaf Rulez and if you don't know any French bands try No Return , Gronibard , Inside Conflict ; Fat society , Forest In Blood , The ARRS , Drifting Breed , but it's all METAL stuff. If you like more atmo stuff try The Last Embrace , The Old Dead Tree , Calystian , You Shapeless Beauty ... ;p they all got websites with mp3's

ENJOY !

last embrace is worth checking out. though they dont convince me
the song with 'earth' in the title is good, but as I said to Arnaud, its a bit messy in the end.

that's stange ! the end is my favourite moment in that song it's INTENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when she sings higher and higher and HIGHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR