Pro Tools Click Problem

jeid

Terribad
Mar 9, 2009
Scotland
Hey, I have this issue with Pro Tools just now. It's not really a huge deal, but it's slightly annoying.

Everytime I click to record, it'll play the click for a bit and then actually start recording. It's not got pre roll on either. Any ideas how to turn this off? It's only just started happening

read your manual. read your manual. read your manual.

basic stuff like this is covered well in the Pro Tools Quick Start guide... read it.. it's short.

really feeling lately like there are way too many threads of people asking super basic shit like this, which a simple reading of the quick-start manual would end.

no offense intended, but use the time you would spend replying to this, with whatever excuse you may have, toward reading the Quick Start Manual. it's a free pdf download, so you can find it online even if you've bought your rig second-hand sans hard-copy manual.

read your manual. read your manual. read your manual.

basic stuff like this is covered well in the Pro Tools Quick Start guide... read it.. it's short.

really feeling lately like there are way too many threads of people asking super basic shit like this, which a simple reading of the quick-start manual would end.

no offense intended, but use the time you would spend replying to this, with whatever excuse you may have, toward reading the Quick Start Manual. it's a free pdf download, so you can find it online even if you've bought your rig second-hand sans hard-copy manual.

+1, you'll learn tons of awesome stuff you would never even think to ask about by reading the manual. I've read manuals for software and hardware that I don't even intend to own, lots to be learned.

I looked online for this previously and couldn't find it, go figure.

Although yeah, I agree, I generally read about stuff as much I can or watch tutorial videos etc.