Pro Tools Users

Fox Mulder

The Truth Is Out There
Jan 22, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
What are you guys doing in order to not lose clients and keep up your motivation for work?

Edit:
The usual "pure virtual call" or "c++ runtime error" while restoring tracks that have elastic audio enabled. Tried importing session data; Only the tracks with elastic audio disabled will import. As for the rest, getting the same error.

Is there any way of disabling elastic audio externally? Tried deleting the plugin but to no avail. Only difference I noticed is that no errors would show up, but it'd freeze.

What does this have to do with Pro Tools?

Post Edit: I see, I haven't seen that error before. Can you try making a new session on another system and importing the tracks from your hard drive onto that?

What does this have to do with Pro Tools?

The usual "pure virtual call" or "c++ runtime error" while restoring tracks that have elastic audio enabled. Tried importing session data; Only the tracks with elastic audio disabled will import. As for the rest, getting the same error.

Is there any way of disabling elastic audio externally? Tried deleting the plugin but to no avail. Only difference I noticed is that no errors would show up, but it'd freeze.

:Smug:

Fail troll

:Smug: Manners 101.