Probably the first ever metal distortion pedal i want

I think that most of Fender tube-combos sound really close to that with any decent hi-gain pedal, or with a combination of overdrive boost and amp distortion. I've ended up in way too many situations in my music school, when I've had to play metal through these kind of amps on rehearsal or a gig. The pedal is probably useful, but I'm pretty sure that the major part of that sound is the twangy bounciness of Stratocaster played through Fender amp.

Actually, that sound reminds me of how Devin described the guitars on his upcoming album. Beware, ZZ-Top-CCR-metal is on it's way!

0:37 - 0:40 - That guy looks fuckin constipated! ... Anyways about the pedal.. Not bad. Really fucking crisp, clear and tight, that's for sure.

I think that most of Fender tube-combos sound really close to that with any decent hi-gain pedal, or with a combination of overdrive boost and amp distortion. I've ended up in way too many situations in my music school, when I've had to play metal through these kind of amps on rehearsal or a gig. The pedal is probably useful, but I'm pretty sure that the major part of that sound is the twangy bounciness of Stratocaster played through Fender amp.

Actually, that sound reminds me of how Devin described the guitars on his upcoming album. Beware, ZZ-Top-CCR-metal is on it's way!

I agree....

You can put damn near any distortion pedal between an axe and a fender combo amp and get a good tone. I used to use a Digitech RP3 and a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 1x12 combo for my gig rig and it was all meat. Like anything, you just have to know how to tweak it.