Problem with PPVI Sampler

Aug 31, 2004
I was trying to listen to my Sampler just now, and I noticed a problem.

"Disc I" and "Disc II" have the same tracks on them. Both my Disc I and Disc II have the tracks on them listed for "Disc I" in the booklet. Disc III has the correct tracks listed for Disc III, but I don't have the tracks anywhere listed for Disc II.

Anyone else with this problem?

DISC II:

1. Shadow Gallery- The Andromdea Strain
2. Redpmtion- Release
3. Persphone's Dream- Nightfall
4. Miles Beyond- A call to Odin
5. Indukti- Uluru
7. Aspire- All ahead
8. Vox Tempus- Revelations
9. Hibria- Living under Ice
10. Mirror Black- Blinded
11. Mindflow- The Logic Behind Heads and Tails
12. Dragonland- As Madness Took Me
13. Torquestra- Tears of the Gods

No issues in mine.

my only problem with this years PP sampler is that its pretty bad...how many more bands do we need trying and failing to sound like Iron Maiden...and thats not a rhetorical question, is there a set number the metal community is going for, someone PLEASE let me know...

rockyracoon said:
how many more bands do we need trying and failing to sound like Iron Maiden...

I sure hope you're not referring to Miles Beyond. They do NOT fail. They quite succeed. You should hear them live when they tear into The Trooper. That's good shit right there!!

Regor said:
I sure hope you're not referring to Miles Beyond. They do NOT fail. They quite succeed. You should hear them live when they tear into The Trooper. That's good shit right there!!

they FAIL to sound even the least bit original. Bruce should be collecting royalties or residuals for every cd this band sells, if any...

For the love of <<insert deity of your choice>> it's a FREE sampler.
I think Deron does a great job with these every year, and even if I don't care for some of the bands, there's always some cool stuff on there. Just MHFO......

J-Dubya 777 said:
For the love of <<insert deity of your choice>> it's a FREE sampler.
I think Deron does a great job with these every year, and even if I don't care for some of the bands, there's always some cool stuff on there. Just MHFO......

on that note, i will lower my expectations for next years sampler...

I think the sampler is very good. Some of the bands obviously sound raw due to lower budgeting with studio costs. However a lot of talent and potential. Outworld song is unbelievable.