Favorite tracks from PPV Sampler CD

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
I bet everyone is still listening to all their new CDs, but if you've checked out the sampler, there are some really good tracks on it this year! Hand down, my favorite is Dream Evil's "Book of Heavy Metal"! Track 2, Disc 2.
I also really liked the Matt Maliti, Timeline, & Ezra Stone tracks also!
And of course, I like the tracks by the bands that performed this year, and the other well-known artists like Jag Panzer, etc..

Who else has gotten around to hearing the sampler? :headbang:

Tammy Z

I had a friend who somehow managed to walk past the freebie-bags in the front, so he missed out on the sampler and the program book (which looked splendid this year!)

Glenn, you might want to consider selling both for, say, $15 postpaid, as a sort of "supporting membership" package for those who couldn't make it, or who missed out at the fest for whatever reason.....

You mean every thread on this forum doesn't get read!? I posted about those who may have not picked one up at the show. :)

I have extra copies so if anyone is in need of one please let me know. I will send them for postage covered. USA/Canada = $4 for both sampler and program. Outside USA = $5. Simple paypal me your $$ with your mailing address to : cdsales@metalages.com

I even have some PPUSA IV left overs if you want to add a couple extra bucks in there I will send those as well.

sh0kr0k said:
I haven't even listened to the sampler yet, because I've been too busy listening to my new Ezra Stone CD (and my Brainstorm, Tad Morose, and Savatage discs)!

MetalAges said:
You mean every thread on this forum doesn't get read!? I posted about those who may have not picked one up at the show. :)

I have extra copies so if anyone is in need of one please let me know. I will send them for postage covered. USA/Canada = $4 for both sampler and program.
Sorry about that, Deron. I remember your post elsewhere but thought you were referring to just the program book, not to both.

$4 is a steal for both of 'em, postpaid. :worship:

SinsAndShadows said:
Disk 2, Track 1, that Threshold song Opium. Awesome song.
I also like the Dead Soul Tribe?(I think thats the name of the band -I don't have the cd in front of me)song.

sh0kr0k said:
I bet everyone is still listening to all their new CDs, but if you've checked out the sampler, there are some really good tracks on it this year! Hand down, my favorite is Dream Evil's "Book of Heavy Metal"! Track 2, Disc 2.
And of course, I like the tracks by the bands that performed this year, and the other well-known artists like Jag Panzer, etc..

Tammy Z

Thank you so much for kudos. We appreciate it. If you are interested in hearing our other material please check out our web site, which will be up and running again by Friday. There are 5 more MP3's you can downloaded, which is off our self-titled demo. Thanks again for your support.

Eric Boles

eboles said:
Thank you so much for kudos. We appreciate it. If you are interested in hearing our other material please check out our web site, which will be up and running again by Friday. There are 5 more MP3's you can downloaded, which is off our self-titled demo. Thanks again for your support.

Eric Boles
What is your web site?

Hey All,

Paul from TIMELINE here. Thanks for the comments on our tune on the compilation CD. Would be very interested in anyone's comments on our other music if they've visited our site to listen.

Regards,

Paul

sh0kr0k said:

Tammy Z

I TOTALLY agree with the Dream Evil song!! Got to be one of the HEAVIEST songs I ever heard!! That intro - It's like quadrupled guitars in each channel!!!! :headbang: SHIT!!! I also like the Mercenary song a lot.

Good topic,
Chris

SavaVIDude said:
I TOTALLY agree with the Dream Evil song!! Got to be one of the HEAVIEST songs I ever heard!! That intro - It's like quadrupled guitars in each channel!!!! :headbang: SHIT!!! I also like the Mercenary song a lot.

Good topic,
Chris
Ah yes teh Mercenary song... That goes without saying! I must have heard that about 10 times over the intercom at ProgPower! hahaha! Phenomenal song!

PMA said:
Hey All,

Paul from TIMELINE here. Thanks for the comments on our tune on the compilation CD. Would be very interested in anyone's comments on our other music if they've visited our site to listen.

Regards,

Paul
Hey Paul! Both my boyfriend and I really enjoy your track and we'll definately bee seeking out more! I'll be hoping for you guys to be involved at next year's ProgPower!!

Tammy Z

eboles said:

Eric Boles
Hey Eric!! I'll check out the website for sure! You guys have a great sound and I'd really get myhands on more of your music!

Tammy Z

sh0kr0k said:
Hey Eric!! I'll check out the website for sure! You guys have a great sound and I'd really get myhands on more of your music!

Tammy Z

Thank you so much. We really appreciate the support. We should have a CD out by early spring of 2005. Please keep checking our web site for up-dates.

Eric