Your preferences regarding number of tracks on a cd

My preffered album length would probably be around 45 minutes. Mabey 50. Like I said earlier, I cant stomach an album too long, but if its under about 40 I dont like it.

Indeed. However, there are some brutal death albums over 40 minutes that are awesome; the best example is Ingurgitating Oblivion - Voyage Towards Abhorrence which has several 6-7 minute songs that stay fresh and interesting throughout.

It isn't such important for me. I like albums with few long tracks (example:Immortal - At The Heart Of Winter) but I also like medium songs length and about 11 of them (example: The Crown - Hell Is Here). I even enjoy those 30 seconds grindcore tracks with over 30 of them. It doesn't matter to me.

Faith No More said:
10,000 tracks on one cd, thats a whole lot of music.

With technology ever evolving, disc space is increasing and file size is decreasing. In the sense of the bullshit "get what you pay for" the public demand for artists may be to fill at least half the disc space to be valid for sale, thus like a burnt mp3 disc, the artist will have to make "10,000 tracks on one cd" to meet the legislation :Smokin:

Doesn't really matter to me how many tracks it is..As long as each song is good and it is in an order that makes sense... :)