Classic albums with skippable/delete-able tracks

First thing that came to mind was "This is... uhhh? war!"

Not that its bad... but it definitely doesnt belong.

Black Sabbath - The Thrill of It All
Megadeth - These Boots
Burzum - Dungeons of Darkness (wtf is this shit)

Mayhem - Cursed In Eternity

No.

Metallica - The Shortest Straw

The correct answer is actually Eye of the Beholder. Thank you for playing though, we have some lovely parting gifts for you backstage.

Changes from Volume 4
No.

Master of Puppets - The thing that should not be

Double yes. Most utterly boring song on an otherwise flawless album.

Test should have never been on 'The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste'. Can't stand it.

not liking Eye of the Beholder or Thing That Should Not Be, and liking Changes?

i hate using the word "gay" to describe something, but in this case, I can't help it. That's fucking gay.

Eye Of The Beholder is one of the best songs from that album, in my opinion.

It's the only song on that album that's anything short of amazing IMO.

not liking Eye of the Beholder or Thing That Should Not Be, and liking Changes?

i hate using the word "gay" to describe something, but in this case, I can't help it. That's fucking gay.

Nah. Changes may be pretty saccharine, but it's a nice little tune, and Vol 4 is pretty much unquestionably unalterable.

And at least it's not utterly boring like The Thing That Should Not Be.

^That's actually one of my favorites, I don't mind it. It is kind of an unusual song though.

Yep, that one is awesome too. The only songs not up to par are the three after Shattered. Not remotely bad (damn solid, in fact) but they just seem a bit more generic/unnoteworthy compared to some fairly diverse song writing elsewhere.

eye of the beholder owns, thing that should not be owns. changes is gay and i'm especially pissed off about the bad stuff on that album 'cause it had the potential to be freaking amazing.

that is all.

Yep, that one is awesome too. The only songs not up to par are the three after Shattered. Not remotely bad (damn solid, in fact) but they just seem a bit more generic/unnoteworthy compared to some fairly diverse song writing elsewhere.

Clash With Reality and Medicine Man are two of my favorites :(

i love Clutch's self-titled album, but i cannot stand Spacegrass. The rest of the album is perfection

hmmm. i'm saying nothing more than that i'm looking forward to picking up the dvd with the whole self-titled on it!!

as for whoever said the thing that should not be, are you crazy!?!?