eBay Banning Sale Of Black Metal Albums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks but it's entirely within eBay's right to do such a thing; they're a private service and they can regulate what happens on their site. Anyway, buying stuff off eBay just isn't tr00 or kvlt.

It's still hate speech either way. Not that there's anything wrong with hate speech.

Spectacular Views said:
thats because you dont even buy cds you fucking kike

i have so many bought cds they pretty much litter my whole room but nice try

Ex-cally-boo said:
Which is all that GoD ever does incidentally.

look, maybe if you and certain other members of this forum stopped being fat annoying cunts shitting out worthless posts about crap you'd be rewarded with a more pleasant karsa

Karsa said:
look, maybe if you and certain other members of this forum stopped being fat annoying cunts shitting out worthless posts about crap you'd be rewarded with a more pleasant karsa

I think my posts are pretty much just fine.

Karsa said:
yeah this is precisely what im talking about

As if your posts are even remotely better.

emo.gif

Mike27 said:
:puke:
people..........

they tell us black metal is offensive and bad, yet look at the content of half the shit on the radio?
:puke:

The main thing that gets me when people talk about the evils of metal and how it destroys our youth is that there are far worse things that kids are exposed to on tv. 8 in the morning and youve got half naked pop stars on video hits immitating sex, thats going to have a far worse effect on a 12 yr old then metal ever would.

Status
Not open for further replies.