Problem with Waves IR-L

Random3

Jul 6, 2014
Cardiff, UK
www.facebook.com
Hi guys, been playing around with Waves IR-L trying to use it to load decent cab impulses rather than use the GTR ones, and I have encountered a problem.

When I was working in the project I loaded an IR into the plugin and then copied it to another track. Rather than copy the IR as well, it asked me to re-locate the IR that I had selected, which was annoying but I dealt with it.

Whenever I try to open the project I get a popup saying "Please locate "sh"" and it has defaulted to the Waves Plug-ins folder. It seems to want me to locate the IRs that I was using before it will let me open the session.

Anyway, the popup window is completely unresponsive. If I mouse over an 'interactive' button such as the + button in the top left corner, or the eject button for hard drives or CDs it changes colour as usual to indicate that I have moused over these buttons, however this means that the window has not simply crashed. If I try to click on a folder, or hit cancel, nothing happens at all and I have to force quit Pro Tools to get past this window, but even then I am unable to open the project I was working with yesterday.

Any help?