Probot

Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
... is a newly released project by Dave Grohl (ex-Nirvana, Foo Fighters), attributing this one to his heroes of olde.

Grohl started out writing down scraps of ideas, his ode to the metal days from his teens.
With the likes of Max Cavalera, Lemmy, King Diamond, Lee Dorrian and Tom D. Warrior contributing in a weird kinda celebrity tape-trading :D check out :Spin:

yeah...best was talking about them the other day. i'm gonna check them out. their video with lemmy is being aired these days.

a little thing from lemmy by the way hahaha, great guy:

-lemmy, have you ever tried extacy?
-yeah i popped in four of them once and still didnt do me anything...i must have chewed too many acids back in the day.

HAHAHHAA

i once read an interview with lemmy, he was sayin that he was banned from giving blood to others since his blood is no more like human blood :Spin:

the Probot thing is really good, in my humble opinion.....the max cavalera one is quality as is the one with the guy from cathedral...and all the others!

its sweet for grohl the way he got to do such an album.....so who would you's have singing on ur's......

Jimmy Keenan has to be on there

i bought a Hawkwind LP a few days ago and i noticed that lemmy was playin with them, i was kinda surprised

i would have lou reed sing on my songs if i wrote songs and was good enough for him