ProCo Rat sim plugin (free)

it's a bloody forest of components in there though, chorus, delay, compressor, the gain may be a switch but there's a trimpot inside, meticulous tube emulation stages...all kinds of fun :lol:

But yeah if there's one amp that has been criminally underrated, the little Gallien is it. "Powerslave" and "Somewhere in Time" defined to me how guitars should sound. I would pay for a faithful emulation of that in VST form. Glad to know there's other people who love the little lunchboxes :D

Deliciously looking webpage you got there! Very nice job on the programming man, I haven't tried it yet but I sure will do later when I have time.

Will this work in Windows 7 64-bit or is it only 32-bit so far?

Will this work in Windows 7 64-bit or is it only 32-bit so far?
I can tell you that this does work under Windows 7 64-bit, just tried it myself and it's one delicious plugin, and made in Java? :yow: That's just stellar, it would be really sweet if you could release jDSP so I can have a go at it. ;)

Good plug, man! Sweet tone! Is here oversampling? I look at the code on sourceforge and didn't find it.
Any news on developing randall or something else? :)

it's a bloody forest of components in there though, chorus, delay, compressor, the gain may be a switch but there's a trimpot inside, meticulous tube emulation stages...all kinds of fun :lol:

But yeah if there's one amp that has been criminally underrated, the little Gallien is it. "Powerslave" and "Somewhere in Time" defined to me how guitars should sound. I would pay for a faithful emulation of that in VST form. Glad to know there's other people who love the little lunchboxes :D

I don't think Maiden used the GK's on Powerslave but they def did on SIT... I would kill for a sim of this amp... fuckin slays... :headbang: