production errors database

I always think that if you can tell that the drums are replaced, it's an error - but that's just my opinion.

I've got a list somewhere of errors and i'll post them if i find them!

Well, I guess not that many here even knows the band, but Apocrypha's "A Night In Fog" from Area 54 has an annoying click on the start.

This has bugged me for fucking ever - not a production error but a playing error. Nobody else seems to know what the fuck I'm talking about, either!

Dream Theater - Fatal Tragedy @ 2:29. There's an extra kick that doesn't fit at all and isn't done live!

Never noticed that one before, but i know what you are talking about now. ;X
Damn, now that song is ruined for me! :lol:

- Children of Bodom "Hatebreeder" - Track 7 "Wrath Within" - @0:05 It seems some sort of fart in the end of the slide.. :lol:

Sepultura-Arise there is partially deleted /muted crash but i can't remember exactly where on the track. will have to listen later....

Cephalic Carnage G.O.D. - clean guitar intro has some interference noise. You have to listen in headphones.

haha ive also just realised...

how could i forget the squeeky kick drum pedal in led zeps since i been loving you!!! classic tune!

yup, that one's in that link I posted above. Its got a bunch of really famous songs that I never relized had bad errors. Check it out!!

A classic one is Jimmy Page saying "Stop" in the background on "Out on the Tiles". It's right after the first line of the second verse; "I'm so glad I'm leavin' (stop..)"