Profound Lore Records

Am I the only one who feels like Profound Lore is the label that good underground metal bands go to to create a shitty record?

Hey Jerruh ... new 2012 EP for free download.

WitchMountain_carrousel.jpg

http://scionav.com/collection/1146/Witch-Mountain-EP

Profound Lore and Bindrune Recordings have been neck and neck as far as quality music lately. And the new Witch Mountain is definitely in the top ten for me this year.

Ludicra, Saros, and Amber Asylum are my favoUrite stuff from this label. I'm going to click GO GO GO on Witch Mountain right now.

Hmm. I was going :kickass: until the vocals and now I'm all :guh: instead. Eh whatever, I still like it, but that was a bit surprising/distracting at first. She sounds familiar...

To side with rms for a moment, The Lord Weird Slough Feg, Agalloch, and Hammers of Misfortune did release some of their weakest material via Profound Lore. Just sayin' is all.

Slough Feg just signed with Metal Blade... and they're doing a re-release of Traveller, ..Dead Men, and one of the other albums in February. /randomaside

Best part is that I didn't know who Vaura were but then found the folder on my desktop. I listened to that song 50 times last week but forgot the band name. :lol:

EDIT: I didn't actually laugh, but that emoticon fits the mood of this post nonetheless.

Oh fucking hell, the Bandcamp lead to me to believe it was a single track 4 minute thang.

Whatever, I just bought the full album. Hooray!